group b ━ minho

✦ ✦ ✦ ┈ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙰𝚉𝙴 𝚁𝚄𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁
( plot belongs to me )

𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐁
𝒂𝒗𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆

𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝒃
a minho fan fiction

𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝒃a minho fan fiction

000.┊𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑
( 𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝚂𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙴 ) : ADA...! ✦ ✦ ✦
𝒙𝒊𝒙┊𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝒃┊𝒔𝒖𝒃𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒃𝟒

! ✦ ✦ ✦𝒙𝒊𝒙┊𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝒃┊𝒔𝒖𝒃𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒃𝟒

𝐀𝐃𝐀

Ada was a leader, it's all she's ever known. When she escapes the maze she's led for more than two years, she thinks her miseries are over. Really, it's only begun. When the only one she has left, Aris, decides to follow a group of hormonal teens through the scorch, Ada is forced to follow. But Ada was a leader, it's all she's ever know. What happens when she is forced out of that position? Her goal is to survive and keep those closest to her alive. Why should she trust these boys, let alone their leader, Minho? She is either stubborn or wise to hold back on trust for the two. They most definitely underestimate her, but what if she underestimates them?

INFORMATION

- named after Ada Lovelace

- her tag is Ada, Subject B4, The leader

- hesitant to be led by others, because she is always leading

- she's always had to make difficult and gruesome decisions for her girls (and Aris). the weight has always rested on her shoulders. 

- she was the leader of group b (Ximena can still be a character, but not the leader).

- IMPORTANT!!! you can find information about the Spring (their glade) on The Maze Runner Wiki. they do a good job of summarizing it. HOWEVER, you can make it like a group c if you want to make it your own. 

- instead of Miyoko, Ada is Minhos equivalent in group b (unless you're doing a group c).

- she makes friends with both Frypan and Teresa, even if it takes her a while to open up. (she obviously doesn't know Teresa will betray them, so please don't make her an all-knowing genius.)  

- Minho is obviously always super playful and sarcastic around her. maybe she thinks its funny, but she never acts like shes enjoying it. however, they do always fight playfully back and forth with sarcastic comments. 

- when she does start to develop feelings for Minho, she is constantly in denial.

- this is absolutely  a slow burn, because Ada does not trust anybody. 

- when she meets back up with Sonya and Harriet, she is hesistant to leave the right arm for another mission. they are all she has left from The Spring, and she doesn't want to lose them again. 

- she eventually does join them for the mission, because she want's to save Minho more than anything.

- she does end up making it to the city

"Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?"
"I think you were the one who fell-"
"Awh, really?"
"-and hit yourself square in the head."

╭                                              ╮

...𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒆
→𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!
let me know if you would like this story

╰                                               ╯