Breaking The Bank

Here is Chapter 1. Sorry for the long wait as I was working on my other story. Enjoy.
...

Henry rushed to the stage. He stopped at a checkpoint where he showed his id as the host for the host so just in case it's an imposter posing as him.
After the guards checked that it's really him, he made his way up the stage. Everyone saw him coming to the stage also with the characters from the Henry Stickmin collection.

"Hello everyone. Thanks for coming to view the Henry Stickmin Collection." said Henry. "Before we start, I would like introduce you two special guests, the authors of the story."

"What's up there." said Juan Deleon as came onto the stage. Everyone cheered when they saw him but wonder where the second one was.

"Hey, where's the second author?" said Joseph Chan, a Clone Commando.

"Yeah, where is Godzillahalofan?"

"I'm up here as the narrator." I said. Everyone stared up but are confused where the voice was coming from.

"I don't see you Godzillahalofan." said Joseph Chan.

"Don't worry, I'm not a kaiju go to destroy this place but I'm going to be the narrator for this book. You got that."

"We got it." said everyone in the room.

"Alright, let's get this party start shall we." I said.

The curtains came up to reveal a screen for the first mission of the Henry Stickmin Collection.

"This is the Breaking The Bank mission. Please enjoy." said Henry Stickmin before the screen shows the mission.

After the video ended, Henry Stickmin asked the crowed a question. "What did you all think of this mission?"

Everyone made their opinions. Some made their thoughts on the funny fail parts of the mission such as the teleporter.

"The part where you sneak into the bag into the bank and getting out when there's laser everywhere seems not a great idea." said a Clone Commando in black armor also known as 'Smog.' "At least I'm better with stealth and ambushes."

"Really Smog. He's so millitary commando like us Smog." said his friend, Joseph Chan.

"I was just pointing it out but it's not bad overall." said Smog.

"My favorite part was the wrecking ball part before he got caught and had to move out." laughed Alastor.

Soon the conversation about the first mission was over. Everyone like the mission. Now it was onto Mission 2: Escaping The Prison.

...
For those wondering who Smog is, he's from the "Jaiver X Niffy" story.