Escaping The Prison

Crew's reaction to Escaping The Prison.
...

"So is everyone ready for Mission 2: Escaping The Prison?" said Henry Stickmin.

Everyone nodded wanting to see the next mission.

"Alright then. Now this time there are going to be multipe endings so we'll go over one at a time." said Henry Stickmin as he gets Escaping The Prison mission onto the screen.

"Let's first go with "Sneaky Escapist" ending shall we?" said Henry.

"So what do you all think of that?" said Henry Stickmin.

Some expressed some of their concerns how the stealth technique was performed in the mission.

"Honestly it could have been much better if he snuck pass every guard without alerting." said Smog as he toss a knife into the air and catches it with his hand.

"While I do agree, there are some guards you have to take out. What would you do if you were spotted by a guard?" said Solid Snake.

"Simple Snake. I'll slit their throats out or knock them out. I'm been in many special operations during the Clone Wars." said Smog.

"That's a pretty good there. At least you're not an embarrassment to Clone Commandos." said Spy.

"Not to mention, the taser part was funny along with the Nrg path was pretty funny. Love what happened at the end." said Scout.

After everyone express their thoughts on the ending for this mission, Henry went for the Cellphone path.

"Really, a trial with fake evidence?" said Gumball.

"Well it's game logic after all." said a clone trooper.

"Yea.I agree this is a bit a strange path where they present it with fake evidence really for the person accused of the crime, only for him to go rob a truck of money after the trial ended." said Charles.

"Well you got to remember that this is a path to choose from." I said.

Everyone agree that this was a werid path to take but also the easy paths to take. Henry then switched to the final one.

To everyone's reaction to this path, they liked it.

"This is so cool! This is one of my favorite ending for this mission out of the three." said Scout.

"The part where he grabbed the bullent and sent it back to the officer was pretty cool as well." said Heavy.

Soon Henry went for the next mission.