Evening.

・・・ ・・・ ・・・

・・・ ・・・ ・・・

     (Y/N) smiles to herself as the front door presses shut.  Bakugo's entrance was otherwise silent as he looked around the building.  Considering all of the attacks and now the kidnapping of 2 students, U.A. had decided to build large dormitories for all of the students.  It had just been made available to them and they were going to be spending the day moving in with the help of Aizawa, but (Y/N) had been granted access overnight.
     Now she stood in the large shared kitchen with a delicate smile on her face.  A pot was simmering on the stovetop as her hands moved fast to whisk together something in the mixing bowl she was gripping.  He rounds the counter and washes his hand as she silently motions to the sink.
     The night prior, aggressively playing the game Bakugo claimed he regretted buying, she'd told him that was going to the dorms overnight.  It had been completed that evening, but they didn't want the students to be trying to rush their stuff into the building before going to bed.
     (Y/N) got early access on account of her perpetual insomnia.  That had been the only other thing she needed to explain to Bakugo, but it also was the thing that made the most sense to him.  She told that eating someone's DNA over and over and over again would lead to her starting to adopt some of their traits.  She didn't think it continued into adulthood, as she hadn't had any recent developments, but told him that there were 4 people she most often ate from when she was a kid.  Kirishima, giving her those sharp teeth, Todoroki, giving her that white hair, her uncle, making her sleepless, and her mom, who she couldn't confirm had given her anything.  It was hard to tell if the organ death in her body was from eating her mom or if it was inherited.

     She'd mostly gotten set up in her room and was now in the kitchen to make the class a large spread for breakfast.  When she told Bakugo she was planning on making them a welcome-in meal, she'd made him agree to help her if he wanted to know what it was.  She was honestly surprised it worked, and was even more surprised to see he'd actually showed up.
     "What am I on?" he asks with his usual gruff morning voice.  (Y/N) smiles as she tilts her head back towards the fridge.
     "I'd like if you got started on seasoning the fish."  He opens it to find the red-spotted trout still wrapped.  "If you wouldn't mind cutting it, that'd be great."  A timer rings and she moves the saucepan to the only open space.  Then she sets another in its place as the distinct smell of jasmine rice drifted through the air.
     Bakugo finished the fish and then moved the rice paste out of the finished pot and into a large serving bowl.  She was frying something that looked almost like pancakes in a skillet, occasionally stirring the vegetables simmering one burner away.  She ended up with 48 of them, all soaking into paper towels draped over paper plates littering the raised bar.
     Bakugo pulled the vegetables off of the stove as well, straining out the broth in the sink.  Those were also set aside before he took over the skillet she'd been using, giving a quick rinse and then beginning on frying eggs.  He rolled them expertly before dropping them off to his side.
     She got the regular rice prepared in a large bowl, and then began moving about placing strawberries and jam on half of the pancakes and sour cream topped with red caviar on the other half.  She places one of each on 20 plates, the extras sitting on a serving dish.  He finished his rolled omelets as she set all the plates down on the long dining table that took up half the kitchen.
     Then they both looked up, (Y/N) yelling hello and waving as Aizawa opened the door and the class flooded in.