Chapter Six - A Kiss And I Will Surrender

FRANK'S POV

"You going to Kellin's gig?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Yep. Black or blue?"

I glance at my best friend from my position. I was lying on Pete's bed upside down, my legs were against the wall and my back on the actual bed, meaning Pete was upside down from my position as well.

"Dude. You're Pete motherfucking Wentz, wear whatever," I shrug and he smirks, pointing his index finger at me, the debate about his jeans long forgotten. He makes a long, dramatic pause before he speaks, making me roll my eyes.

"True." Pete simply says and grins at me, apparently settling on the black jeans and a white shirt.

"Get your ass dressed, I don't fancy seeing those Batman boxers any longer," I joke and Pete laughs before flipping me off and sliding into his jeans, wiggling and jumping to slide them all the way up. "Anyways, it was about time you guys went on a date, you've been texting this Mikey boy non-stop for the past days, Wentz."

He rolls his eyes and tosses me a pack of ciggarettes, which I easily catch and squeal in delight when I realize what they are.

"Talking about dates, how's it going with that teacher? Boned him yet?" Pete asks as he casually slips on his shirt and walks to the bathroom.

"Nah, we've kissed though, more like made out," A grin tugs at my lips at the memory as I pocket my new box of ciggarettes and toss a ten dollar bill on Pete's bed for them.

"Oh? And how come I'm only hearing about this now?" Pete asks from the bathroom and I hear the faint sound of deodorant. Seconds later, Pete himself enters the room again with arms crossed.

I shrug and stand up from the bed to strech my sore muscles from the odd position I was in for the past hours.

I had come to hang out for a while whilst he got ready for his first date with Mikey, the barista at Starbucks that had written his number on Pete's cup.

"You sure it's just getting into his pants, kiddo?" He says as he applies eyeliner around his eyes in front of his bedroom mirror. It takes me a while to process what he asked.

Did I like Mr. Way?

I mean, of course I like him, we share the same interests and we both like rad bands, as well as our almost daily talks.

He is hot, there's no denial, but I can't help but think of him as more than that. Gerard isn't just hot. He is beautiful, pretty, even.

Did I have a crush on my Art teacher?

The words are leaving my lips before I have time to stop them, but they are still true.

"Yes."

As soon as the word leaves my mouth, I frown slightly and look at Pete, who has finished applying make up and is standing at his now open door with a knowing grin.

"I fucking called it. Lets go, my date is waiting for his Prince Charming, Iero." Pete's grin widens as if congratulating himself for his words. I snort and pocket the ciggarettes before leaving the room and leaving Pete to close the door behind us. He calls goodbye to his Mom and I shout a 'Bye Mrs. Wentz' when we leave the house and begin to walk down the street.

Apparently they were meeting at the same Starbucks where they met, since Mikey finished his shift at 12, and it was currently 11:53. Pete wanted me to keep him company while he got dressed, but when he told me about his plans I decided I would walk with him and get a coffee before heading back home, promising Pete not to disturb his date.