boy in the bubble - sleepy bois

Hey guys, I know I said this was strictly an x reader, but I wanted to write a one shot with sleepy bois where they're all family.

Tw// bullying, beating up, fights, implied parental abuse, implied drinking, mentions of blood, bullied for having dyslexia, anxiety.

It was 6:48 I was walking home, stepped through the gate and I'm all alone.

Nerves racked through his body. Sure, he was bloody and bruised, but that didn't really stop the fear that was surging through his body. He knew that Techno and Will would be mad at him, Phil being the one that would actually most likely listen to him and clean everything up.

But that didn't really matter if Techno and Will were yelling at him the entire time.

Tubbo walked along side him, also bruised and bloodied up. There was a reason for this, that being them getting in a fight. Both of them didn't mean too, they meant to use their words and just take it easy. Unfortunately, it didn't work out that way. One of the bullies had said something to Tubbo that pissed Tommy off immensely. He tried, he really tried to hold back his punch, but anger took over.

When the two teens arrived at Tommy's house, they shared an anxious glance. "Tubbo, you can go if you'd like..."

"Are you kidding? I'd probably get even more beat up there. I'm staying with you for the night man, I can't go home like this."

"Okay. I guess we head inside and face the anger together."

I had chicken on the plate but the food was cold.

The house was eerily silent. Tommy could smell the dinner they were supposed to have with his brothers tonight. Chicken, kind of a basic thing to have, but it was easy. Quietly, the two of them walked to the dining room, careful not to make a sound.

Thank god the table was empty. Well, empty of people.

Both teens were on high alert when they went to sit down. What? They were teenagers, of course they're gonna be hungry after not eating since 11 that day really. It was cold, but that was expected, after coming home at 7pm. Swiftly, they ate. Every noise was flinched at, every creak made them swivel their heads.

Then I covered up my nose so that no one knows. I didn't want trouble, I'm the boy in the bubble. But then came trouble When my mom walked into the living room-

The two heard footsteps. Gentle, yet demanding. Technoblade. Both their eyes widen and they freeze, like deer in headlights.

She said "boy you gotta tell me what they did to you."

It was like their minds linked. They both made movements to escape, but he was already there. Leaning on the wall, a calm fury in his eyes. Tommy smiled awkwardly. Tubbo coughed.

"Hey Techno-" Tommy said cautiously.

"What's up dude?" Tubbo said warily.

"Why are you two covering your faces?" Techno said in a knowing voice.

Tommy bit his lip, "B-bad acne today, my older brother. You don't wanna see-"

"Cut the crap, Tommy. I'm going to get Phil and Will, you two stay right here." Techno said, walking away.

Tubbo sighed, "We are royally fucked, aren't we?"