secrets - schlatt

Set in an AU where DreamSMP is real. You're also 19 in this bye the way, so happy birthday lol

Before the festival, before the election, I was lonely. No doubt about that. Well, lonely lover wise, I had plenty of friends, like Wilbur and Dream. Plenty of friends. But none of them were open to a relationship, opting to see me as a sibling instead. And that was...fine...I guess. But then someone had joined the world. His name was JSchlatt, or as we know him, Schlatt.

I've heard of the sly businessman before, from Wilbur, but god damn I was not expecting him to look this good. Or being rather sweet when it comes to certain people (me included for some reason). The guy was cunning, smart, but really sweet.

And he was here for one reason. To win this god damn election.

And that's what he did...

After Wilbur, Tommy and I ran, and we set everything up in a ravine, then proceeded to name our ravine Pogtopia, I settled down. The boys were still on survival mode, still in strategy mode. However, I was tired. Tired of running and tired of being dragged away from my one chance at love.

Yeah, yeah I know, all I seem like right now is lovesick bitch, I know.

And then someone arrived at our ravine. He goes by Technoblade. "I heard you all needed help."

Tommy and Wilbur cheered. I grinned, but couldn't be bothered to do much. I wanted to go home. I left my animals there, I left Nikki there, I wanted to go back to L'Manburg. Sadness over took me, and I quickly headed up and out of the ravine. I needed space, and this god damn ravine was closing in on me.

Some would've said it was a mistake going outside, to me it was a miracle.

When I was out and far-ish from Pogtopia, I settled down once again. It was quiet. I heard the wind blowing and rustling the leaves, I heard some birds chirping. I felt the cool air brush against my arms, and the soft grass I was sitting on. And finally, I smelt the cool air. It prickled at my nose, but for some reason it was calming.

Until I heard the branch snap.

And oh my god...it was Schlatt.

I stood up instantly, my guard was up, "Hello..."

"Y/n is it? I don't remember banishing you..." he said, hands behind his back and smirk on his face.

"I'm basically Wilbur's younger sibling, like Tommy. I needed to go with him."

"Did you? Or did you go with him because he grabbed your arm and pulled you with him. I saw your face, you were in awe, appalled maybe?"

Well, he wasn't wrong about that, "Why were you looking at me, Schlatt?"

"You're cute. And you seem...rather lonely."

It was hard not to blush at the statement, "You're right about the last part..." I say, looking away.

"Well, come with me then."

My head whipped up, "What?"

"I think you heard me, Y/n. Come back to Manburg with me. You're lonely, I'm lonely, it's only sensible we get closer."

Thoughts were rushing, "I-I can't do that to Wil-"

"But you can. I saw that small drop of happiness when I banished him and Tommy. And then I saw it disappear when he grabbed you and dragged you with them. You shouldn't lie to me, Y/n." He said, coming so close, close to the point I felt the tips of his horns on my face.

My mind was a stuttering mess, full of an angel and a Devil arguing. I glanced up at his eyes. His dark eyes, filled with serenity and loving. He wanted me to come with him. He wanted to get closer with me. The little angel's voice was getting smaller and smaller. Instead, I heard a nice combination.