A Game...

Trigger Warning: Rape mention, non-graphic. Skip first scene break to miss.

Narrator's POV

Ciel hummed a bit as he walked through the castle after his picnic with Lucifer.

The tune of the Imperial March left the blunette's closed lips as he walked through the labyrinth of hallways.

As he neared the hall to his own room, he heard a lot of commotion coming from the drawing room.

Curious, he peeked in and saw the other four potential heirs in the room messing with an antique polygraph machine.

"What are you all doing?" Ciel asked, walking into the room

"Oh, hey Ciel, we're just playing truth or liar." Anake answered

The young demon was instantly intrigued, "How do you play?"

Ryuu was sitting in a chair in the middle of the room, "Basically someone gets hooked onto the polygraph and everyone else asks questions. If you tell the truth you get to ask the next person any question if you lie you don't."

As he talked, Sirvart connected him to the machine with cords.

"I'll ask first." She said, "How many times have you gotten your ass kicked?"

"Never." Ryuu replied

Ciel gulped slightly, that wasn't good odds for a potential fight.

"He's a liar." Lycus said

Ryuu sighed, "Once, by my sire."

The Asian male didn't elaborate and got up, "Let's give him a turn."

The blunette sat on the chair, his heart rate quickening.

Ciel leaned back against the chair, letting Ryuu attach the connectors to him.

"I wanna ask the first question." Ryuu said before turning to face the younger demon, "Fuck, marry, kill: Lucifer, Lilith, Cain."

The pride demon laughed slightly, "Well then, I guess I'd marry Lucifer; I haven't met either of the other two and seeing that I'm gay I'd fuck Cain and kill Lilith."

Lycus looked up from the machine, "He's telling the truth."

"I wanna ask the next question." Sirvart giggled, "Where did you loose your v-card."

Ciel's mismatched eyes widened a bit as he recalled the incident, his breath halting as he remembered being held down and violated with the handle of a branding iron by cultist.

Even over a century later, he could still smell the alcohol on the man's breath as he laughed at his pain, at the blood caused by the violation.

Remembering when and where he was, Ciel spoke, "Nothing interesting, it was in Paris."

"He's lying." Lycus interjected

Trembling slightly, the pride demon stood and ripped off the connectors, "I don't want to play this fucking game."

It took ever once of strength and resolve he had to continue the walk down the hall and get into his room before collapsing.

Sebastian immediately rushed to his aid, holding him close and asking what had happened.

Ciel didn't respond and just began hyperventilating as flashes of that month flashed in his mind.

Having dealt with Ciel's PTSD episodes before he followed the same thing he did every time.

First, he helped Ciel stand softky reminding him, "You are outside of the cage, Ciel."

Sebastian then picked his mate up and held him close, feeling Ciel's short, panicked breaths become longer and deeper as he realized that he was safe.

He stood still as Ciel relaxed in his hold, burying his face in the crook of his neck.

Once Ciel's breathing was steady enough that Sebastian was no longer worried about a potential asthma attack, he carried Ciel towards the bathroom and drew a bath.

Setting Ciel on the counter, Sebastian kneeled in front of him and asked, "I wish to bathe you, will you allow me to undress you?"

Normally, he didn't ask before stripping his mate, they were both familiar enough with their routine to know what was going on, but after these episodes Ciel was always in a fragile mental state snd assumed the worst whenever stripped after one —having mistaken his older mate for the man on one occasion, screaming and kicking at him.

The former Earl nodded, still trembling a bit, "Y-Yes."

Now having permission, Sebastian began undressing Ciel, "Do you remember my name?"

"Sebastian." Ciel answered, "Sebastian Michaelis."

Sebastian nodded, "And do you know where you are?"

"In Lucifer's Palace." Ciel replied, getting picked up and gently placed in the warm water

"Good, finally, do you remember the year?" Sebastian asked, pumping some shampoo into his hand to clean Ciel's hair

The blunette nodded, leaning his head back, "It's 2020."

Sebastian began to lather the rose scented shampoo into Ciel's hair, "Perfect. After your bath do you wish to rest?"

"Yes." Ciel replied, closing his eyes

***

The following morning, Ciel immediately felt something on his hands and looked down, seeing black flakes.

Realizing that was his nail polish, Ciel looked at his nails and noticed they were back to black.

Finally, he was back to being a demon...