Chapter 3 The Final Battle

Meanwhile, in the present time on Asgard, Thor was having a hard time adjusting being back home. It wasn't that he wasn't grateful, far from it. It was that he missed his sweet priestess very much. In all his long life, Thor had never met anyone like her before. Kagome was so full of life and love that she had freely given to him without expecting anything in return, and that filled Thor's heart with so much joy and love for the little priestess.

Thor played over and over their night of passion in his mind. She had given him her innocence and how Thor tenderly made love to Kagome for the first time. Thor closed his eyes and remembered Kagome's innocent kisses and her inexperienced hands touching his body. Thor could remember Kagome growing bolder as the night progressed. And when she came undone, it was the most beautiful sight Thor had ever seen. And he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he loved Kagome more than anything.

Thor wanted nothing more than to have the Bifrost fixed so that he could bring Kagome home. He knew that there was no way Odin would deny him the right to have his love with him on Asgard. And if Kagome didn't want to come live with him there, he would live with her on Midgard. It didn't matter to Thor where they were, as long as they were together. But until the Bifrost was repaired, there was nothing Thor could do but live with his grief over the loss of his love and his brother.

Of course, Thor still had his way of checking up on Kagome. Every night he would go to the Gate Keeper of Asgard and ask Heimdall how Kagome was doing. Heimdall would inform Thor that she was doing well, that she was still waiting for him. Until one night, that all changed.

Thor made his way to the Observatory like he did every night. He couldn't wait to hear about Kagome's day, no matter how mundane it was, everything his love did made him happy. But when Thor arrived, he frowned at seeing the confused look on Heimdall's face, “Heimdall, what troubles you?”

“My Prince, it is about your priestess, she is gone.”

“What do you mean she's gone?”

“Priestess Kagome has disappeared from my sight; I cannot find her. She was in her home one minute, and then she was gone.”

Panic started to rise in Thor's heart. Where could she be? What could have happened to her? And what sort of magic was blocking Kagome from Heimdall's sight?

“Are you sure you cannot find her?”

“Yes, my Prince, but I will keep searching.”

“Thank you, my friend.”

Thor went back to the palace to inform his father what had happened and that he needed to go back to Midgard to look for Kagome. The Allfather told Thor that there was no way he could send him back, “Thor, I understand that you want to search for your priestess, but at this moment, there is no way to send you to Midgard. When there is, I promise you that I will send you to find her.” Thor had no other choice but to resign himself and hope that Kagome would reappear.

Three months pass and Kagome's pregnancy was progressing nicely. At first, Kagome had the typical symptoms of any woman during their first trimester of pregnancy, but soon she discovered that her child was giving her more strength than she thought possible. Her spiritual powers had increased, as had her healing ability. Not to mention that she was also experiencing some godly powers as well.

Kagome noticed as her pregnancy progressed that once in a while, if she touched someone, they would get an electric shock from her. It wasn't too painful, more surprising than anything else unless it was Inuyasha. Anytime Kagome was upset with him, and she touched him, Inuyasha would get electrocuted so severely it looked like he had been tasered. He finally learned to stop annoying Kagome and leave her alone when she'd have an emotional outburst.