Rhiannon's Destiny

"M'lady?" A guard said, knocking on Rhiannon's door

"Yes?" Rhiannon replied through the door.

"Your Father requests to see you." the guard replied. Rhiannon opened the door and followed the guard to the throne room where her father sat. She saw her sister standing at her father's side, looking a bit sheepish.

"Father, whats going on?" Rhiannon asked, worriedly. Lord Elrond stood up and walked to his youngest daughter.

"Rhiannon, there is something I need to tell you." He put his hands on both of Rhiannon's shoulders making her nervous.

"You and I both know of your destiny. And it has come time for that destiny to be fulfilled. " Rhiannon gasped at what her father just told her. She shook her head no. She did not want to be Queen, she wasnt ready.

"I am not ready to be queen, father." Rhiannon admitted.

"Yes you are, honey."Lord Elrond said.

"Why cant Arwen be queen?" She asked.

"Because, sister, it is not my destiny, and you know it." Arwen replied. Rhiannon looked to the floor of the throne room, which was made of the finest emerald's in all of Middle Earth. Rhiannon turned away from her father and sister.

"I will not be queen...." Rhiannon said, and with that Rhiannon ran out of the throne room, and out into the hidden passage to be alone for a while.

"Rhiannon..." She could hear her father say in the distance. Rhiannon didnt know how to be Queen. What if they didnt like her, what if they revolted against her. What if's just kept coming through her mind as she ran. Before she knew it Rhiannon was out in the open. Out in the fields surrounding the hidden passage. Rhiannon found a rock to sit on and brought her knees to her chest and just cried and cried until she could cry no more. Rhiannon looked around and saw no one for miles and miles, so she decided to walk towards the forest she knew so well, Mirkwood.

Note: I hope you guys love this chapter and please vote and comment. I will update if I get enough reviews. Thanks!