Returning Home to Rivendell

"Uh, if any of you are ever passing Bag End, uh... tea is at four, there's plenty of it. You are welcome anytime."Bilbo explains as they all bow to him, "Oh ah... don't bother knocking." The dwarves laugh softly; Gandalf chuckles, and Bilbo and Gandalf leave, as the dwarves and Rhiannon watch in sadness. Rhiannon quietly turns around and goes back into the mountain to collect her things.
Once in her room that she had been occupying since they arrived to Erebor, Rhiannon started to tear up. "Why does this have to happen to me?" she asked herself, "Why couldn't he live? For once in my life why couldn't I be happy?" Rhiannon fell to the floor crying. She cried and cried until she could not cry no more.
"Rhiannon, dear." Rhiannon heard a voice say behind her. She turned around and saw Lady Galadriel standing there.
"Lady Galadriel? What are you doing here?" Rhiannon asked a little confused as to why the Lady of Light would be here.
"I am here to tell you that there is a way to bring Thorin back to life." Lady Galadriel replied.
"How? How could he be brought back to life?" Rhiannon asked even more confused.
"You have to be willing to risk your life to do it. Are you willing to risk your life in order to bring back the life of Thorin Oakenshield?" Lady Galadriel asked Rhiannon.
"What's my other option?" Rhiannon asked.
"Go back home to Rivendell and become Queen, or if you don't want to go home then you can do what Legolas is doing and go to the North and find the Dunedain. There is a young ranger there that may be of great use to you one day." Lady Galadriel replied.
"You aren't talking about Aragon, are you?" Rhiannon asked.
"Possibly, but you need to choose. Either risk your life to bring Thorin back, go home and become Queen, or go the North and travel with Aragon and help Frodo Baggins when the time comes that he gets the One Ring." Lady Galadriel replied. Rhiannon thought for awhile,weighing her options. Should she return home and become Queen? Or should risk her life for the one she loves?
"If I risk my life to bring Thorin back, could helping Frodo destroy the One Ring bring Thorin back?" Rhiannon asked after thinking for a while.
"Yes, because you will be risking your life to help Frodo which if done right it will bring Thorin back." Lady Galadriel replied, "Is this what you want to do, my dear?"
Rhiannon thought for a few more minutes and finally said, "Yes, if it will bring back Thorin then yes this is what I want to do. Plus, I always want to meet kin of Bilbo's."
"Alright then." Lady Galadriel nodded her head, "But before you go on this new quest you need to tell your father."
"I can do that." Rhiannon said nodding her head in agreement. Lady Galadriel left her to gather her things and to be on her way.
~Later~
"Father, please?" Rhiannon aggravatingly wined.
"Give me one good reason to let you go." Lord Elrond demanded.
"Even if I gave you a reason would you let me go?" Rhiannon asked.
"No prob....." Lord Elrond started.
"Father!" Arwen sternly said, "Let her go. It will give me a piece of mind that her and Aragon have each to look after."
"Fine. You may go Rhiannon, but only if you promise to stay alive and come back to us." Lord Elrond coldly stated. Rhiannon smiled and hugged her father.
"Yes father, I promise to come back to you. Alive." Rhiannon smiled as she kissed her father's cheek. Rhiannon grabbed Arwen's hand and dragged her sister to her room to gather everything she will need for this journey.