3

3 | ʷʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʷʳᵒⁿᵍ ʲⁱᵐᵐʸ? ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵃ ᵇⁱᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ₵ⱤØł₴₴₳₦₮

um so i just realized i haven't put any keys for words yet so here you folks go:

(Y/N) : (Your Name) | (L/N) : (-your- Last Name)

(F/C) : (favourite colour) | (E/C) : (-your- Eye colour)

(S/C) : (skin colour/tone) | (H/C - or T -) : (Hair colour - or Type -)

any others that show up will just have the words In the brackets like (favourite chips) if it won't be showing up regularly. also a cool note ***** you just happen to be 5'7" tall in this (I just want y'all to be taller than Diego)*****

Extra cool note: there are stands in this au but I won't tell you guys what your stand is (hint: it's called Baby Driver), any ideas what it might be? (extra hint: there's like 3 hints in this chapter?)

Now back to your "regularly" scheduled program

| <3 |

Luckily for you, there was one KFC in the whole city. It was a bit sketchy (why would someone set up a popular fast-food restaurant in a warehouse district?) but relatively empty, whoever had contacted you was going to be easy to spot (but seriously, was that a storage rental??). Unfortunately, literally every building - except for the KFC and the suspicious storage rental- was a warehouse of sorts.

Could that dude have been any vaguer about the location?

You had parked your (f/c) motorcycle in front of the restaurant. There were five other buildings in the area, four of which were warehouses. Behind the KFC to the left was one, the other two were beside each other on the right (almost encircling the restaurant), and the fourth was one you across the street. There didn't seem to be anyone around and the windows of KFC were so tinted you couldn't see if anyone was inside.

Seeing as the two warehouses on the right were closer to you, they were naturally the first pick to check out. As you got closer, you heard a few concerning sounds coming from the smaller warehouse.

Imma just check the other one- and it's locked...

You, of course, were completely oblivious to the neatly dressed blond man walking towards you, well not you specifically, more like in your general direction. You nervously approached the rusty doors of the suspicious warehouse, ' Please be a drug deal, please be a drug deal!' you pleaded inside your mind, ' I swear to god if I get murdered...'

"What are you doing?"

If your skeleton could walk without the meat sac you call your body, it would have upped and left right then and there. A few feet behind you was the neatly dressed man you had failed to notice earlier. What such a normal-looking dude was doing in this empty place, you could only chalk down to the two paper bags marked KFC in his arms.

"Don't mind me, I'm just looking for someone!" you awkwardly laughed, hoping his piercing gaze and three piece suit would turn around and saunter back to wherever he came from (even if your semi-true excuse was pretty shit). The man took another step closer to you. You swore just behind him was a faint pink figure, not that it mattered, if the guy got any closer you were probably going to run him over or something (a lot of vehicles did more damage at point blank than people gave them credit for).

Blondie opened his mouth to say something but you were both distracted by another bang coming from inside the small warehouse. He cast you one more suspicious glance before he calmly knocked on the large sliding door. It went silent for a minute until the large door began to slide open and a relatively slim man stepped out. This one was wearing a purple tunic with a giant golden cross tailored to the centre of the tunic, was this guy a priest?

"Kira."

"Pucci. Mind telling me what's going on inside?"

"Dio and Diavolo got into a fight again," the priest, Pucci, hadn't seemed to have seen you yet so you just waited for their conversation to be finished before saying anything. "It's all worked out now. We're still waiting on Kars, Brando, and Valentine."

Without saying anything else, Kira stepped past the priest into the warehouse finally letting the white-haired man notice you. He looked at you expectantly, you were pretty sure you had seen him somewhere before. "Can I help you?"

"Oh, yea! I was told to meet someone here for a job, do you know anything about it?"

"You're the driver for hire?"

"Absolutely right, sir!"

For someone who was up to help people getaway with various crimes, you sure did have a bright smile (at least that's what Pucci thought when you smiled at him). A small smile formed on his lips as his motioned you to follow him inside the warehouse.

"Please, follow me."

| <3 |

ahaha this sucks

thank you to all the people reading this, i'm glad you guys are enjoying this story even if it is pretty bad owo

advice of the chapter: it's not illegal if you don't get caught.

have a great day.

-seer