5

5 | ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵐᵃⁱⁿ ˢᵉˣʸ, ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃʸ ᵒʳ ᵈᵒ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵇᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ⁿᵘᵗ

ac: look at photo

would it be bad to say that killer queen gives me gender envy?

| <3 |

"Diego said he could escape a locked trunk in ten minutes, he has two minutes left."

Dio's face was one of parental disappointment. His features morphed quickly from a smug cat to someone who really needed a break. You, on the other hand, were now realizing that yes, there was a person more intimidating than Dio.

"I told you to make sure he didn't do anything stupid."

"And?" The blond man, Valentine, asked almost bored.

"This is the definition of Diego doing something stupid!" Dio snapped.

At this point, you were beginning to feel like an intruder, and the unnamed purple-haired man had begun to stare holes into your soul. You really hoped Pucci didn't mind you using him as a human shield (even though he wasn't much use seeing as you were just a tad bit taller than him).

"It was either this or him 'setting free the -"

"Who are they?"

Valentine coughed awkwardly, seemingly a bit peeved at the large man interrupting his conversation with Dio, and finally landed his annoyed gaze on your semi-hidden self. Perhaps it was the dust in the air but you could have sworn the man named Valentine winked at you.

"My, what a handsome creature," now you were very sure he had winked at you. "Mind telling me your -"

Once again the spiral haired man was interrupted, this time by a very short, very British, and very blond guy bursting through the open doors of the warehouse. "I lived, arseholes!"

You couldn't see much since you were quite a distance away, and the rising sun had started to cast a shadow over the guy's face, but you felt like you had heard that funny accent and seen those dumb shoes somewhere before.

"Eleven(11) minutes and twenty-seven(27) seconds, Brando." The huge purple-haired guy muttered, "and close the door behind you."

Pucci turned around to face you and placed a calming hand on your shoulder. He guided you back to the table covered in KFC (and, sadly, beside a nail-filing Kira), "Now that everyone is here we can do introductions."

"This here," Dio began, his announcement seemed to pull everyone who wasn't at the table to the table, "is our new getaway driver. And KFC."

Valentine made his way closer to Dio with a kind smile that put you at unease, "When you say-"

For the third time that hour he was cut off.

"Could you pass me the onion rings, Kira? Thanks."

Almost everyone's eyes were now pointed at the thinner pinket -- Kira's were now fixated on the onion rings, and yours were watching the blond man pass them over. Valentine cleared his throat, drawing attention back to him, "As I was saying. Does that mean-"

This time it was you cutting him off. "Wait a minute, when you say 'new'... what happened to the last one?" Now all eyes were on Diego (aka the shortest guy in the room) and the ginormous purple-haired dude was the one to answer your very reasonable question.

"The short idiot killed him."

"I did not!"

"Yes, you did."

"valentinehelped!"

Valentine was fuming by now, and you started to sweat a little. Killed?? You hadn't expected these weird guys to be the real deal, and one of them had killed a past member? What the fu-

"AS I WAS SAYING," Valentine's weirdly diplomatic voice brought you out of your thoughts, "would this person happen to be the one with the very suspicious advert that we had voted against hiring? Or are they another random driver that you managed to find within ten hours, Brando, and hired without my- *ahem* our agreement?"

Suddenly you were very, very scared.

A warm hand on your shoulder nearly made you jump ten feet in the air. It was Pucci, who gave you a small smile that made you feel just a little bit better, "Don't worry, he won't hurt you." He murmured. You tried to smile back but you figured it came out more of a grimace.

"I decided to act for the better good of this group. They will be an important piece in our plans, and more importantly, a vital part of not getting arrested." Dio explained. Somehow, his own aura was ten times more menacing than Valentine's.

A chuckle came from the lace wearing guy beside the pinket (who was still munching on the onion rings), in fact, this was the first noise you had heard out of him so far, "You're just saying that. Truth is, Dio thought they looked cute in the photos."

There weren't any photos in the ad...wait

"Would you like another replay of what happened earlier, Diavolo, or should I spare you the embarrassment and pain?"

"Wait a minute, did you stalk me?!"

Dio, of course, ignored your question. He instead took it upon himself to finally introduce you to the group. "Dio Brando at your service. Here is Funny Valentine, Kars, Enrico Pucci, Yoshikage Kira, Deigo Brando, Diavolo Vinegar, and Doppio Vinegar. We usually go by last names, with an exception for Diavolo, Doppio, and Diego."

Valentine was still angry at Dio, but you swore you could feel him check you out when Dio said his name. The others simply nodded -- or didn't acknowledge you at all, like Kira and Diavolo.

"Everyone, this is (y/n) (l/n), our newest member."

| <3 |

phew another chapter done. sorry for the long break, school sucks and I am only here due to procrastination. good news though: i got accepted into the university I wanted to go to

A L S O

thank you guys so much for 1k reads!!!!

I'm glad you folks are enjoying bd so far, it really means a lot to me!

- seer