special, pt.1 !

hey guys, i know we aren't that far into the story but here's a little special chapter! you guys have been awesome, i genuinely want to thank you for reading and voting/commenting on baby driver, it means a lot to me! also!!!! thank you for the 2k views! this chapter is inspired by my single ass and date / hangout ideas i would love to do with my friend (some of them are just short oneshots though WHICH!! might be continued later on hehehe...

enough from me though, here's the special chapter!

| <3 |

Just Some Friendly Outings

D I O

  "Dio~"

  The blond in question screeched and fell out of his bed (gloriously, might I add). He ripped off his eye mask to see none other than you, laughing your ass off. He was starting to regret giving you his address, not that he could stop you from coming over since you and Diego seemed to get along swimmingly (what was the saying about two idiots being in the same room?). His cheeks were flushed a red brighter than his eyes as he sputtered for words to yell from his heap on the floor, but couldn't find in himself to yell at such a 𝑏̶𝑒̶𝑎̶𝑢̶𝑡̶𝑖̶𝑓̶𝑢̶𝑙̶ terrible person.

{not looking absolutely radiant in the dim hallway light, no way.}

  "I'm gonna guess you didn't get my texts," you managed to wheeze out between heaving breaths. "Get up loser, I'm stealing you away in the middle of the night!"

* uwu *

  You kept glancing over at Dio every couple of seconds and it was beginning to get on his already thinning nerves. He huffed and leaned farther back into the car seat, maybe closing his eyes will block out the distraction sitting in the driver's seat.

  "Where are we going?"

  This time you kept silent, your eyes finally stuck to the dark road ahead of you. After a few seconds of what he guessed was contemplation, you finally sighed. "We are going somewhere special."  Dio was now the one sending you glances from lowered eyes. He didn't bother saying anything else, simply turning up the dial on the radio, bathing in the music that seemed to be linked to your own playlist in your head.

* owo *

  Turns out, you woke Dio up at an unholy hour to bring him back to your apartment (Yes, he did make a suggestive joke. Yes, you did punch him).

  When you two reached your apartment, you turned to the blond with a semi-serious look on your face, "this is gonna sound weird, but could you just close your eyes for a moment?"

  After a few seconds of a stare-down, Dio gave in. He heard keys, then a door click open, and felt a cool breeze. He heard you mutter something like: "brat... forgot to close window..."  and then he wasn't in your apartment anymore. I mean, he was, obviously, but when you told him to open your eyes, he knew this was a different building. From the old wallpaper, to the different type of set-up compared to the hallway outside, and the fort of blankets and pillows--

  Dio turned to face you with a deadly glare, "You woke me up at three in the morning so we could sleep - something I was already doing - in a pillow fort?"

  "FALSE! I woke you up at tree in the morning so we could watch a movie on a projector while cuddling in a pillow fort!"

  Suddenly, Dio wished he could make people combust on spot, because then he wouldn't have to deal with your stupidity. Then he saw the look in your eye.