𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎

hey everyone,

this story is an adaption of taylor swift's eight studio album "folklore" and is mostly about the story between betty and james, which are mentioned in the song "betty".

to be clear: this is a fan-fiction. the story reflects how i imagine the relationship between the two fictional characters could go, but i doesn't mean that i own the characters. They (and the lyrics from folklore and maybe previous taylor songs i will use) all belong to taylor herself. i just love writing and showing others how i think some storys could develope furthermore.

also, this is my first story on wattpad which is in english, so i hope there are not to many gramma mistakes, mistakes concerning style...my native language is actually german, but i'm open for all kinds of suggestions of improvement or other comments.

i hope you have as much fun reading this story as i have writing it.

moreover: i am a huge taylor swift fan and i am still flashed concerning the fact that she's an inspiration to so many people - so taylor, if you're ever going to read this: i love you and your songs so much.

soooo enough with all the talking...let's get right into this story - a story about love in any ways possible even though it's "just" about two young souls falling in love unsuspectingly. 

reminder:  𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖  𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚔𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎 ♡