Prologue

Redemption

A Legend of Zelda Fanfic.

Disclaimer; Zelda and Link are siblings in this Fanfic/Story, they are NOT Lovers at all and Zelda is more of an Aryll (Link's little sister in Wind Waker) figure in this story. And of course, this would never happen in these real stories but please enjoy :).

Also, side note; I have not nor played all the games yet, the ones I've watched and somewhat played so far are; Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, BOTW, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's mask, so please have patience with me.

Prologue(?);

Ganondorf's POV:

I slumped over a jagged rock, blood oozed down onto my now cleaved cape. My orange orbs opened after prolonged tranquillity. ultimately it was over, a pair of carcasses were subsided to the fore of myself. For a nanosecond, I perceived sympathy for the boy and girl. Blood was practically painted on the corpses. The girl had taken her own life to save her brother, she was the first to go. Yet the boy still fought. I let him mourn, it only made me grin. The boy let his emotions unsteady. One wrong move and before he knew it the swords pierced at his gasping lungs. He went limp. For a few moments, I thought the so-called' Hero had more fight left in him. I will admit, I was appalled to see him lose all his hope. For him to just give up and accept defeat. I was indulged to see him lose his courage. A once in a lifetime moment. I could at long last, rest. Unfortunately, the Hero and the Princess would reincarnate and have no memory of their defeat. But it would be too late for him and his sister to save Hyrule. It would at the minimum take them 100 years or more to reincarnate. Or so I thought... My eyes glanced up at the bloodied siblings.