prologue

Jimin and Taehyung are childhood friends, they are as close and friends get. No secret is hidden from one another.

They share everything, or they used to, untill Jimin turned 17, and he started seeing Taehyung in a different light, one where Taehyung was more than a best Friend.

At first Jimin thought it was just his mind maybe he was just lonely, maybe it was something like that, so he tried dating, but every girl, every boy he dated he compared to Taehyung.

He compared there hair colour to Taehyung's, he compared their eye colour t Taehyung's, he compared their height to Taehyung's and even their style there wasn't one thing he didn't compare to Taehyung.

He found himself unconsciously wishing they were Taehyung.

And when he was with Taehyung, it was hard to not notice how much better he was than Jimin's lovers.

But that was 3 years ago.

3 years of loving Taehyung and things only got harder especially since Jimin stopped dating 30 months ago.

He only fell more in love with Taehyung, but he never confessed not even once thought of it knowing that it could break their relationship completely If Taehyung didn't take it well.

But after making a few new friends and with the help of Jungkook, Jimin had built up the courage to confess to Taehyung.

Unfortunately for him things didn't go as planned -the two had planned to go out to eat but Taehyung cancelled last minutes saying something came up- and Jimin ended up being alone at home thinking Maybe it was the university telling him not to confess.

He didn't know how much things would change sooner or later.

💞~Wrong or Right~💞
Coming soon.