Chapter 4

Jimin ended up falling asleep on the way to his house, but Taehyung was rather glad he did, it made things slightly easier for him.

When they arrived Taehyung put Jimin in his bed and went to sit in the living room for a bit, his thoughts clouding his mind.

Why would Jimin kiss him? Jimin had alot of drunk habits like being truthful and cuddling or touched people alot but he had never kissed someone when he was drunk.

The main question was why was he happy, that was the problem, Why did he want to kiss Jimin again? Why could he still remember how soft Jimin's lips felt on his, how perfectly they fit.

Stop thinking about it Taehyung he has a boyfriend and is your best friend Taehyung told himself, but that only led to more thoughts

Did he really have a boyfriend? Or was he just talking nonsense? If he didn't have one, why did he lie? Why did he say he did? But if he did, why did he kiss Taehyung? Was he not loyal? Did he not love Jungkook? Or was it just a drunk mistake?

💖-or- 💔

The next day, when Taehyung and Jimin had breakfast, Jimin noticed the slightly tension in the air and decided to ask.about it.

"Hey, did I do something yesterday? If so I'm really sorry, I hope things aren't gonna be super awkward between us now" Jimin said his gaze low.

"There's something that's been bothering me" Taehyung said "yesterday, you told me... Jungkook wasn't your boyfriend and that you don't like him, neither does he like you" Jungkook paused.

Jimin complete froze in his chair as Taehyung continued "you kissed me and told me that you really wanted me" Taehyung said.

"Oh my lord, I'm so sorry!" Jimin sighed "the thing about Jungkook not being my boyfriend is true, were aren't dating it was just something he blurted when he saw you" Jimin said.

"Why would he blurt something like that out? And if your not dating what are you?" Taehyung asked "we're friends and he said it because...." Jimin trailed off

"I don't really know why he said it" he sighed "ok... But Why didn't you tell me it was all just a fake? I mean it's been a month" Taehyung said.

"I don't know I'm just kinda went along with it, even though his reasoning didn't make sense... I'm sorry Tae, I shouldn't have lied to you, and I should have just told you that we weren't really dating" Jimin said looking down.

"What about you kissing me and saying you wanted me?" Taehyung asked "It was just drunk mistake" Jimin said.

"Min, I know you better than anyone, and you are more truthful and you don't kiss people when your drunk" Taehyung said.

Jimin sighed "there's really no getting past you is there?" He asked Taehyung shook his head "..I might as well just tell you everything, Jungkook said that we were dating because he wanted to see your reaction, I know it doesn't really make sense going along with it after we got your reaction but, I liked seeing you get annoyed when I was talking about him... Because I like you, that's why I kissed you and said those things, because I really just wanted you" Jimin explain.

Taehyung was speachless, and the silence that quickly filled the air only made Jimin nervous and feel the need to cry, it was almost as if he was getting rejected.

But when Taehyung final spoke, breaking the silence, Jimin realized that wasn't the case.

"Since when?" He asked "... 3 years ago" Jimin breathed out, slowly looking up at Taehyung.

"3 years! Why didn't you tell me?" The younger asked "I was scared of being rejected, or that I would mess up our friendship If you didn't take it well" Jimin sighed.

"... I'll be honest, I've never seen you in that light before but I'm not gonna let you go just because you like me, so can we stay friends?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course, I'm actually really happy, that your not mad or anything" Jimin smiled

"I could never get mad at you over something like this"

💖~Wrong or Right~💔
Chapter 4
Word count:714

Two chapters left! (≧∇≦)/

𝓦𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰..𝓸𝓻..𝓡𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 {𝔳𝔪𝔦𝔫}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें