Chapter 1

"sorry have you been waiting long?" Jimin asked sitting down Infront of Jungkook "nope I only been waiting like 5 minutes" Jungkook smiled.

The two had agreed to meet up it was normal Sunday and Jimin wasn't working and Jungkook had asked if they could meet up.

Of course Jimin agreed he really didn't have anything better to do. Which is why right now they sat at a random table in Prime-mall talking about random things.

"So where are we shopping first?" Jimin asked "well since I've been waiting for like 1 hour I guess we should get something to eat" Jungkook said.

"It's only been 25 minutes" Jimin smiled "no it's actually been 52 minutes" Jungkook said looking down at his watch "how can I make it up to you?" Jimin asked.

"...hmm how about we play that one arcade game you don't like?" Jungkook asked Jimin's smile completely faded as he sighed ".... fine".

"I'm joking, I know your scared of it" Jungkook teased "so what else can I do to make it up to you?" Jimin asked "how about we play a game, you know that blind fold game where whatever I touch you have to buy?" Jungkook said.

"As long as we don't go to an expensive shop then it's fine" Jimin sighed "ok let's go to that shop over there.. we can eat later" Jungkook said dragging Jimin over to a near by shop.

"Your going first" Jungkook said pulling out a blindfold from his bag "aren't I making this up to you? And I don't have that much money you know" Jimin said.

"I'm not bothered about you coming late, and I'll pay" Jungkook said "no.. I can't take your money like that even though we're really close I don't want to take your money like that" Jimin said.

"I thought you were going to make it up to me? Now your not even gonna play one game with me" Jungkook rolled his eyes pretending to sulk, he knew how to get to Jimin.

"Fine, fine let's go" Jimin sighed "yes!" Jungkook smiled placing the blindfold over Jimin's eyes.

"So I'll guide you and make sure you don't hit anyone, you just focus on getting things Jungkook said grabbing a trolley.

"Alright let's go!" He said, Jimin sighed before he began walking, he made sure he didn't run nor did he walk fast but instead he walked slowly and carefully.

"Jimin I will guide you so relax a bit" Jungkook said "it's a bit scary walking with a blindfold and not knowing exactly where you are" Jimin admitted.

"Would you like me to hold your hand?" Jungkook asked "yes please" Jimin sighed "alright" Jungkook said taking Jimin's hand.

The old boy relaxed slightly knowing Jungkook was literally right next to him was better than suffering and assuming he was.

Jimin slowly began walking "where are we?" He asked "we are around the clothes" Jungkook said "right" Jimin said putting out his hand to try and pick some clothes.

About 40 minutes later and the boys were almost done, they were currently at the toys though Jungkook was the only one that knew that.. until Jimin asked of course.

"So where are we?" Jimin asked "were at the toys section" Jungkook said "I don't need toys so let's just go" Jimin said "are you sure" Jungkook teased.

"Yes I am 20 years old already what would I need toys for?" Jimin asked "don't you have an siblings?" Jungkook asked "I do but they have too many toys" Jimin said.

"Alright let's go then" Jungkook said as he did someone else spoke, someone that wasn't Jimin, but Jimin recognized just by the voice.

"Min" was what the person said.