Chapter 2

It had been a little over 3 weeks since Taehyung met Jungkook and Jimin had been going out with Jungkook alot more than before and even canceling Taehyung for him.

It had happened 6 times and Taehyung thought after a while he would start hanging out with him a little more but he was wrong.

Today was Wednesday, a day Jimin didn't work, and Taehyung decided to ask him to hang out but when he called Jimin already had plans.

"Sorry Tae, I'm going out with Jungkook today" was what Jimin had said "again? When are you not going out with him?" Taehyung asked "I'm not sure, I'll let you know when though" Jimin said.

"This it the 3rd time you've cancelled me this week Jimin, and we haven't hung out all week! It's like your putting him before me, isn't it best friends before boyfriends!" Taehyung asked.

"...maybe you can come with us" Jimin asked "no! I don't want to be a third wheel, I just want to hang out with you, ever since I met him you became all busy with him, dispite me being here first, why don't you just cancel him? I mean you've cancelled me 3 times his week surely you can cancel him once" Taehyung sighed.

"You can join us" Jimin said "...ugh! Where are you meeting?"

💔-or-💖

"Hey Taehyung"  Jungkook smiled when he saw Taehyung sit down across him "hello Jungkook" Taehyung said he wasn't Happy and he going to hide it.

The trio had agreed to meet at KFC and here they were.

"Are you ok? You don't look to happy" Jungkook pointed out Jimin just shook his head as Taehyung began speaking "I've cancelled 3 times this week, by This boy here Park Jimin, we made plans on Sunday and he cancelled it saying he couldn't hang out with me because of you, so we made plans yesterday after he got off of work and he said the same thing" Taehyung sighed.

"Oh... I'm sorry, Jimin told me he didn't have plans, should I stop asking him out?" Jungkook asked "I want to say yes, but I know that not fair to either of you" Taehyung sighed.

"Hey, Taehyung, we can definitely hang out this Sunday ok! Now let's get something to eat" Jimin smiled slightly "sure, I just want some chicken and chips" Taehyung said "same here" Jungkook smiled.

"I'll go get it then" Jimin said getting up and walking away, Taehyung watched him as he left.

"So... You guys are best friends huh?" Jungkook asked tracing circle on the table "yeah, did Jimin tell you?" Taehyung asked "yeah, he doesn't stop talking about you, he goes on and on, one day he tells me about what you guys do when you hang out and the next he tells me about you and you habits" Jungkook said.

"Oh... Well it's quite the opposite for you, before I found out about you two dating he never said anything, but when I did he kept talking about you that day and then sometimes he'll talk about you, not much though" Taehyung said. As he did Jimin came back and sat down.

"What were you guys talking about?" The oldest of the 3 asked "how much you talk about us" Taehyung said "apparently you don't talk about me as much as you talk about Taehyung" Jungkook smirked.

"...does it matter who I talk about more? I mean your  my friends" Jimin said momentarily forgetting Jungkook was supposed to be his boyfriend.

"Your friends?" Taehyung asked raising an eyebrow as Jungkook kicked Jimin's leg under the table, or so he assumed it was his leg though it was actually Taehyung's.

"I was just seeing how much attention you were paying" Jimin said awkwardly rubbing his neck "right... Why did you kick my leg?" Taehyung asked "I didn't kick your leg" Jimin said confused as to what Taehyung was talking about.

"It was me my shoe came off I was trying to get it back, sorry" Jungkook said "why do you guys seem so suspicious?" Taehyung asked.

"I think it's just you, we seem fine" Jimin said looking at Jungkook for a short period of time before going back to looking at Taehyung, More like staring at him.

"Alright pay attention to me I am the boyfriend" Jungkook said pulling Jimin's arm "I know so just don't want Taehyung to feel left out, or like the third wheel, I haven't hung out with him in a while" Jimin said.

"Hey Jungkook, how old are you?" Taehyung asked, he wanted to get to know Jungkook better. "I'm 19, you?" Jungkook asked "20" Taehyung said "oh you and Min are the same age?" "Yeah."

"Do you work?"

"No I still live with my parents".

"They support you guys?"

"They don't know were dating" Jungkook sighed.

"You want to tell them?"

"No, I'm a little scared, I mean they know I'm bisexual, but I've never dated a boy before"

"Oh, so you guys... Have or haven't had sex".

"We haven't"

"Well it's good to take things nice and slow" Taehyung smiled "yeah, that is true" Jungkook laughed.

The boys continued talking even when the food came they did more talking then eating, Jimin joined in a few times but mainly watched them talk, more like he mainly watched Taehyung.

After they ate they split ways because Jungkook said he had to get going, Jimin and Taehyung decided to spend the rest of the day together.

"Hey Min, are you coming to that party that Hoseok-Hyung said he was hosting?" Taehyung asked as he and Jimin walked over to Jimin's apartment.

Hoseok was on of Taehyung and Jimin co-workers though they had the same job they didn't always work the same days.

"Yeah of course I am you saw how passionate he was about us coming" Jimin said taking out his key and unlocking his apartment door.

"But what do you want to do at my house?" Jimin asked, since he had been putting Taehyung off a lot he allowed the younger to pick what they did for the rest of the day and Taehyung said he want to go to Jimin's house.

"I wanna watch a movie" Taehyung said "you always wanna watch movies" Jimin sighed "of course" Taehyung said.

40 minutes later and the two were in Jimin's living room watching kunfu panda 3. Jimin was sitting down next to Taehyung, his head lying on his best friends shoulder as he slept.

Taehyung continued watching the movie alone it wasn't as fun but he didn't want to wake up Jimin just to watch a movie.

When the movie finally finished Taehyung didn't bother moving but instead placed his head on top on Jimin's closing his eyes and joining Jimin in a peaceful sleep.

💔-or-💖

Both boys slept right through and didn't wake up till the next morning, where they rushed to get ready for work since they were running late and their boss wasn't exactly the nicest.
Luck for them when they got to work Hoseok was in charge. So they didn't get into trouble.

"So you guys coming to my party tomorrow?" Hoseok asked "I'm thinking about it I mean it might be lame" Taehyung teased earning a hit on the head with a book.

"My parties are always good!" Hoseok said "last months one was rubbish, by the way how do you even have the money for all of this? Like this job doesn't pay enough for you to have a mansion size house" Taehyung said rubbing his head.

"My mum and dad they pay my bill" Hoseok said "oh.. nice" Taehyung said "yeah I know it's nice, make sure your outfit is just as nice" Hoseok smiled before walking off.

💔~Wrong-or-Right~💖
Chapter 2
Word count:1308