Chapter 30 - Convergence Part 4

Kyle's POV

"Could it be that Zero possibly decoded how to travel through space-time?" Dondre posed

"Impossible." Cas stated, "This is Thomas Edison we're talking about; Black Zero has shown to be smart and cunning, but he could never compare to a scientist such as Edison."

"I gotta agree with Cas on this one." I stated, "If Zero were as smart as Edison, I'm sure we'd be dead all long time ago."

"Yeah, you're right." Dondre submitted, "So how could he have possibly known then?"

The rest of the group hinted toward the Prince.

"That is just one of those questions as to which I don't have an answer." he stated

"Are you sure there isn't~" My question was interrupted by the sound of an alarm

"The bloody hell is that?" The Prince belted

"Crime Alert." Cas responded as the rest of us headed over to the computers.

She managed to trace the origin of destruction and bring up camera feeds from different angles.

"And that?" the Prince questioned

"A.. big ugly guy demolishing buildings with just hand gestures..." She said, evidently confused.

"Is that.. normal, around here?" 

"Yes but, not on this scale."

The feeds showed just as she said; A big, oddly figured guy demolishing buildings with nothing more than the wave of his hand.

"Dondre, can you get me down there?" I asked

"Of course."

"We'll be right back, 'Your Highness'."

"Ok I think you guys are mocking me at this point." he replied

I stopped in the elevator and faced him, giving a smirk.

-"Kyle,"- I heard Cas -"What are you planning on doing exactly?"-

"Simple." I stated, "We can just knock him out, and call it a day."

-"Well be careful. Dondre, you'll have to protect him. Try not to fail this time."-

"Yeah yeah." Dondre mumbled, "He was faster than expected ok?"

-"Have fun explaining that to Romaine."-

"Just tell us where the guy is."

-"Sam Sharpe Square, near the Pier."-

~~~~~~~

Dondre raced me out to the scene. The man in question had already done good work with the place. I dare even say he's more destructive than TK.

I hadn't realized the fact that my left arm was no longer broken until I had attempted to take off my gloves. But what I also hadn't realized, came after.

"Get his attention." I instructed

"With pleasure." Dondre agreed

Dondre looked around and picked up a piece of broken concrete.

"Let's see how rusty I am." he said

He aimed for the man in question and threw the concrete toward him. The projectile hit him smack-dab in the back of his head.

Dondre did an air fist-pump and cheered himself on.

"Still got it."

The victim of Dondre's precise aim had turned around, looking particularly pissed.