Prologue

Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, and the rest were all known after the battle of Hogwarts but what they never speak of is the rest of the children that roamed those halls and were even with them but just did not play a big part in the story to be told. 

I am one of those children.

the name is Cassidy Green but everyone who cares calls me Cassie.

during my first year at Hogwarts, I was placed into Ravenclaw but ended up with the majority of Slytherin and Gryffindor friends which I honestly do not understand how that happened. However, most of the other Ravenclaws just do not seem that fun and interesting so I became friends with the other houses.

This is my class's 5th year at Hogwarts and everything is just now settling down after what happened last year during the tri wizard tournament. Especially after you-know-who decided that it was the perfect time to return which honestly could this not happen until after I graduated. However, I'm glad mostly everyone is safe even though one did pass and he will be missed.

My parents were Ravenclaw's also so growing up I always have to keep the legacy going. It was so unbelievably annoying. After all, they sent me to muggle primary school because they believed that it would make me smart. Well, surprise surprise it did not all that it accomplished was to get me in trouble. My first day a muggle child kept pulling on my pigtail so I may of sort of caused everything int he room to start levitating and well did it freak everyone out, yes, but luckily my parents just laughed it off and obliviated everyone who saw the incident.

I was so unbelievably glad when I turned 11 and received my Hogwarts letter and on the Hogwarts train that's when I became friends with Ron, Harry, and Hermione. Who ironically got placed in the same house whereas I got placed in Ravenclaw. The same year though I became friends with Draco who everyone disapproved of but he was kind of nice when you got to talk to him alone.

Over the years though he seemed to change, he became more distant and held onto more secrets even though we all knew the main bases of the secrets which was the dark lord and his parents. I try me absolute best to make him feel like he is cared for because no matter what he is a human being with real feelings and a friend.

Well, I guess that catches you up enough because if you already know the stories then I do not believe you would want me to repeat myself.