ch. 4 // lukey

(not edited)

song of the chapter // trouble - nevershoutnever

luke's pov

I stumbled over my words as the beautiful brunette smiled at me, waiting to complete a sentence.

"I-I," Nothing came out of my mouth as the goddess herself stood in front of me.

"Hello? Are you okay?" Charlotte's soft looking hand waved in front of my face. Her outfit fit her body in all of the right places and even showed a bit of cleavage, making me happier than I should be. "If you don't start speaking now, a bunch of people are going to shove you out of their way." she chuckled. Her eyes sparkled in that cliché way, but at that point I didn't care.

She's beautiful and she knows it. She may come across as a bit too confident, but I think that's what makes her more beautiful. I respect the strong confidence that she has in herself that many people don't have. It's rare and I'm very drawn to it.

"I'm Luke Hemmings and I'm a part of a band called 5 Seconds of Summer and I really like your hair, it smells good." I blurted out. I immediately slapped my hand over my mouth to stop me from embarrassing myself farther.

Charlotte looked at me weirdly which made me turn as red as the flannel that was wrapped around my waist from embarrassment.

"Thanks," she finally replied. "Do you want a picture or an autograph?"

Thank Jesus that she offered first, or else I would have probably found a way to embarrass myself. I quickly nodded my head and shoved myself right next to Charlotte, making sure our bodies were making direct contact.

I pressed the lower volume button on my iPhone and secretly held it down, so I could get many pictures at once. As soon as we disconnected our bodies, I held out my phone for her to sign. Her hand moved swiftly on my clear phone case as she wrote her name with curly letters.

I felt like a major fangirl as she handed me back my phone. She quickly moved on to the next person, leaving me to face her back. I slowly walked back to the rest of the boys and studied her signature. I smiled pulled at the corners of my mouth when I saw a small heart she colored in next to her name.

My feet slowly made their way back to the rest of the boys as I scrolled through the pictures of Charlotte and me. Her smile was bright and made me smile back. Her painted red lips looked so soft and ready to have an adventure with my mouth.

I was so distracted I ran right into Calum who has a sly smirk on his face.

"What's going on in that little head of yours, Luke?" he teased. My cheeks flushed at being caught having society-disapproving thoughts. I shoved my phone in my front pocket and grabbed my drink that the boys had ordered for me.

"Let's just get out of here." I mumbled as I took a sip of the cold beverage. I was disappointed that I didn't get to have a proper conversation or get to know Charlotte better, but I guess you can't expect to have an everyday conversation with a internationally famous model.

As I made my way to the exit, a voice called my name that was a whole lot higher than any of the boys. I turned my head and saw the brunette beauty run up to me. She set a hand on my t-shirt clad bicep and flashed her pearly whites at me.

"Luke, right?" her angelic voice spoke. I nodded my head, not trusting my voice. "Well I just wanted to say I hope to see you around or something."

Her comment wasn't too convincing and it sounded more like she didn't know what she was going to tell me. She seemed to be unsure of why she stopped me, but easily played it off. I just nodded, still not ready to make the embarrassment of the century.

She let go of my arm and went back to her fans. I stared longingly at her, but then slapped my face for doing that.

Luke, you're going to kill your self esteem if you get your hopes up. You're probably never going to see her again, anyways.

"Mate, you got it bad." Michael whistled as he watched my one-sided glance at the model.

"I don't know what you're talking about. She's just really attractive. Nothing else." I replied. I knew I was lying, but I wasn't sure if it was to me, or Michael.

————————————————————

316 READS // 20 VOTES // ONE COMMENT

That's insaine!

I'm so sorry for the REALLY late update and REALLY short update! You have all rights to be upset with me.

I appreciate you all so much for liking this story so much that I got up to 316 reads! I am so happy and it's really amazing that I have this many reads and hopefully more.

Don't forget to comment, vote, and share!