12 - wrestling??? ;)

(y/n)'s pov - 4:39pm

once we all returned to the dorms after our hero training, i was sitting on the couch with mina. leaning against the pink girl, and almost lying down, listening to the pink girl ramble on about some new restaurant she wanted to check out on the weekend with me. i started to close my eyes, and her words kept droning on and on and on and on and on.....

mini time skip brought to you by aizawa's sleeping bag 💕- 5:54pm

... did i fall asleep on the couch? i sat up against a pillow, when did mina leave? i checked the time on my phone, and ran up to my room. shinsou had asked me to spar with him at 6'o clock everyday after school so that he wouldn't only rely on his quirk to fight. i changed into a pair of black shorts and a dark blue athletic tee, and i pulled my hair up into a tight ponytail with a (favorite color) scrunchie. before left my room, i grabbed a large grey jacket to keep me warmed before we started.

i ran downstairs and out to the yard behind the building, smiling at seeing shinsou stretching and gave him a wave. "someone is a bit late." he smirked at me, and squatted down to stretch out his legs.

"oh shut up. its only a couple minutes, you didn't die while waiting." i rolled my eyes, and gave them a small rub, still feeling the sleepiness from my impromptu nap. a yawn escaped my lips, and i slowly started to stretch out my arms first.

he switched to stretching his other leg, "did you have a good nap?" he teased me, and i approached him with a fake threat of kicking him in annoyance.

moving on to stretching out my legs, i replied, "shut up. i'll be sure to beat you up extra today, wonder boy."

the purple boy chuckled, "you can try."

"oh wow okay. someone's a bit confident huh? let's see if you can back your words." as we finished up stretching, we both stood up and i took off my jacket and threw it to the side. "come at me, wonder boy."

oh gosh here we go, a f i g h t  s c e n e. let's see how it goes :)

with my hands raised, i prepared for the purple boy to take the first strike against me. i watched him carefully, with his own arms raised, and he started to close the distance between us with a couple steps. he swung out his right arm, aiming for my core, and i side-stepped to avoid his strike. i grabbed his wrist from the back of his right side with my left arm, and he jerked his arm towards me, trying to catch me off guard.

i took a step back, and with my left hand still gripping his arm, got strong right kick into his stomach. he grunted, his left arm going to grip where i just hit, and yanked my left arm forward toward him, and aimed to elbow my forehead. just in time, i ducked, and went to grab his leg. i pulled his left leg out from under him, and he managed to spin himself out of my reach in the moment.

he scrambled back to his feet as i just missed stepping onto him, he grabbed me my by shoulder and kneed me in the gut before i could react to defend myself. i grabbed his own shoulder and gave him a solid punch to the jaw, and aimed to send another one with my left arm. he grabbed my fist, and twisted it, causing me to adjust my body in retaliation to the twist. with my right arm, i grabbed the arm that was holding my fist and smashed my elbow into his left cheek. he loosened his grip, and stumbled to the side. with my hand still on his arm, i pulled his arm behind his back into an arm lock, pulling his arm up to the point just before where i would dislocate his shoulder.

"wanna give up?" i teased, panting slightly and whispering the words by his ear.

"dream on (l/n)."

he stepped on my foot, forcing me to let go and back up, and he took the moment to shake out his arm. i clenched my teeth, preparing myself for another strike. i took the moment of no action and decided to go first. i jumped at the purple boy, and his arms flung up in defense. i squatted down, sweeping his legs with a single motion. he fell onto his butt, and i took my chance to use it as an advantage and pounced on the boy. i grabbed his arms, holding him down by his wrists, initially at his sides but then sliding them up to his head to have a better sense of control. i slid on top of the boy on the ground, smirking, and i used my feet to lock around shinsou's legs to prevent him from using them.

leaning down closer to the boy, i grinned, breathing a bit heavily, "you wanna give up now?"

he swung his arms down to his side in one swift movement, causing my arms to follow, and bringing my face just inches from his own. i blinked a bit, staring into the purple eyes right in front of me. i could feel my cheeks redden a bit, and i had a sharp intake of breath. he brought his own hands against my hips, and flipped me off of him onto my back.

in a couple short moments, he switched our positions and grabbed my forearms and placed them above my head. his knees pressed against my legs, keeping them pinned down and stopping me from wriggling out of his grasp. he brought my wrists together, and held them in place with one hand.

shinsou leaned down closer, bringing his free hand to lightly tuck a loose strand of hair behind my ear and he smirked, "do you wanna give up now?" he slightly raised my chin up, and looked deviously into my eyes.

i narrowed my eyes at the boy. "haha. very funny. one mistake though." quickly, i used all my strength to pull my wrists apart, making him lose grip of my right arm. i shoved his chest away from me to the left, and used my right leg to try and propel him to the left as well. because of the excess force, he rolled over onto his stomach, and i grabbed his wrists and pinned them together against his back. my right arm grabbed his left, and my left grabbed his right to lock them together. "next time, keep both of your hands on the enemy." i leaned down to his right ear playfully.

moving off of his back, i stood up and offered my hand to help shinsou back up. he yanked me back down and pinned me below him, like before, but this time he kept both of his hands securely on my forearms. "like this?" i rolled my eyes and huffed in annoyance. i pulled the same move he did before, and yanked my arms to my side. his head fell closer to mine, and i could ever so slightly feel our noses touching.

"dirty move shinsou." i narrowed my eyes at him. laughing lightly as he released me from his grip and sat up, he offered his hand to me to help me sit up. i took his hand, and he yanked me a bit too hard, bringing us closer once again. i could feel his panting breaths, and started to flush a bit, what the fuck is this anime protagonist bull???

a deep laughter rumbled throughout his chest, and he gave me a genuine smile. "i win" his eyes glimmered with satisfaction and excitement. i flicked his forehead, making him lean back a bit further from me.

"fine. you're getting better, i'll admit. still not good enough though." i smirked at him. and hopped to my feet. "wanna go again?"

word count - 1364