1 - HUNTER X EXAM X SIGHT

(Y/N);
Run. 'But I can't move', RUN. My body stung. I was frozen still. Tears, dirt, and glass covered my face. Their dead. All of them. Mother, father, All of them. Dead infront of me. RUN. 'I can't move.' A tall skinny figure with long hair stared upon me. Grandpa Gintsu grabbed me and everything went black.
———
I have always wanted to travel the world and see the wonders of the world that which I could see one day. My grandfather has taken care of me ever since my family was brutally murdered and has made me strong. Teaching me to fight and defend myself in dangerous situations and taught me how to survive on my own. I am 12 and on my way to the well known hunter exam, to fulfill my dreams of seeing the world in which my mother always wanted to do.

I want to carry on her dream. But why?
———

I started making my way to Zaban City where the hunter exam will be held this year, but I'm not sure where. My old man told me you can find it in two ways. Number one, is the way the examiners designed it for you to be guided to find the hunter exam sight, Second one is just finding out from some creeps or sketchy people around talking about the exam and such.

'There's no way I'm just gonna follow some examiner to the exam.. That's no fun' I thought to myself smirking.

I wanna start some trouble with some strangers. Y'know, fun?

I started walking around by the area with a bunch of shops and people. There was so many cool things if you ask me. I looked left and right, right and left with a big smile over and over again. There was so much to see. Maybe not to some other people but to me it fascinating. I saw food, clothes, sweets, gadgets, home ware, pretty much everything. I could care less about anything else but the sweets, especially chocolate.

I walked around going left and right looking at everyone's stands with food and snacks. I'm supposed to be looking for people that know where the hunter exam sight will be held.

While I was speechless looking around I noticed one of my favorite treats.

Chocolate robots.

I ran over to the stand and bought a few little boxes and stuck a few in my pocket. I decided to go sit on a curb and eat a little before continuing my journey.

I opened the box and started eating the little chocolate balls that came with it. Including my little prize, which I could care less for.  Then I heard these two men talking to each other quietly behind a stand.

Not quiet enough for me to here them..

"I heard the hunters are holding the exam in Zaban City.."  the  man chuckles.

"This is gonna be easy.. I already know where they are holding the exam sight." One of them say smirking to the other

"Oh really? Tell me." The other man said tilting his head to the side unamused.

"They are holding it at a little food shop called Gohan.. but there's a little code you must say in order to get in."

"What?"

"Ask if the back room is available.. then ask if you can get the steak combo for three.." he says while chuckling.

"That's a lie.." the other man said obliged.