2 - MEETING X THEM

(Y/N);

I was relaxing until someone tapped on my shoulder.

I opened my eyes to see an overweight man wearing a blue shirt with a satchel. His tag read.

#16..

"Hiya! The names Tonpa. Yours?" He said with his hand out.

I smacked his hand away and scoffed. I had a bad feeling about this guy.

"My names Y/N. now what do you want?" I ask in an impatient tone.

"Well.." he says with a sweat drop.

"You seem new, and I am like a veteran here! This is my 35th try so you could ask me anything if you wish!" He says cheerfully.

"Having to try 35 times just shows me how weak you are. So why would I need any of your help?" I say with my eyes closed. He nervously laughs.

"Well.. uhm. How about a toast? You must be thirsty after traveling." He says while grabbing a can of juice out of his bag.

I grab it and open it. And I realize it's poisoned. I can sense it. I took a bunch in my mouth not swallowing any.

And spit it all on him.

"Sorry Mr. jack ass but I don't take poison and drinks from overweight men. I knew it was poisoned from the start." I say throwing the can at his head.

"Nice try for efforts though, Anyways go bother someone else." I say while walking away with my hands in my pockets. I'm gonna be honest. That was refreshing. I like being mean to people, it gives me a boost of energy.

And of course I'm not just a rude bitch waking around. I just do it to people that deserve it.

I walk around bored and go to another wall and take out a little blade I keep under my shirt on my waist. And carve my name into the wall.

'Y/N was here'

"Mmm... you shouldn't do that." I heard a disturbing voice come from behind me. I turn around looking at whoever was talking. It was a tall man with red hair and a joker look. With makeup on his face. He gives me a bad feeling also.

"Why so? Is there anything that anyone could do anyway?" I say with my blade in my hand shrugging.

"Ohh~ so she's stubborn?" He asks in a weird tone that gave me shivers up my spine.

"Okay okay.. so what if I am? What do you want?" I ask.

He smirks.

"No reason really. What's your name?" He asks.

"I don't tell creepy men my name. But it's right infront of your face.." i say pointing at my name on the wall with my blade, scratching it a little.

"Is that all you want?" I add, crossing my arms waiting for a response.

"My names Hisoka. Pleasure to meet you~" he says smiling then walking away into the crowd.

Strange once again..
———

Awhile ago.. we had started running and following a man supposed to be a hunter examiner Mr. Satotz. A tall linky man in a purple suit and lavender hair with a mustache and no mouth. Weird if you ask me. But this running is easy. It's been an hour and I haven't broken a sweat.

Then I noticed the boy on a skateboard I saw earlier today. At the shop, his tag read. #99...

"Hey you.." I say tapping his shoulder.

He looks over at me and his eyes widen.

"You?!" He said shocked.

"Aren't you the kid that was watching me today.." I ask raising an eye brow.

"Yeah. Why? Is there a problem, I just found it interesting that a small person like you would beat up two grown men" he replied.

"Your calling me short.. anyway yes I did beat them up. What's so interesting about it? I've been trained to do it." I say to him shrugging.

He hummed in response and we just kept following Mr. Satotz.

"Hold it there you brat!" A man yells to the boy. I purposely slow down behind the two so I don't get involved.

"Huh?" He replies.

"I'm talking about your skateboard!!" An older man yells.

"What about it?"

"That's cheating!! Show a little respect for the hunter exam!" He yells getting more and more angry. This is funny. I just get to sit back and watch. I let out a chuckle, the boy notices and looks at me and back at the man.

"How is it cheating?" He asks.

"This is an endurance test!!" The man yells once more.

"No it's not!" A voice yells behind me. I turn my head to see a boy rather my age. Green outfit with a backpack, a fishing pole, and black hair.

"Gon! What are you saying?!" The man yells turning around. So that's the boys name, Gon.

"Mr. Satotz only said to follow him." He replies.

"Who's side are you on?!" The man scolded, the boy from earlier and I back up next to Gon. I was interested in sticking with these people.

"How old are you guys.." the boy asks.

"I'm 12!" Gon says.

"I- never mind. I'm 12 also." I say with my hands in my pockets. Suddenly the boy jumps of his board doing a cool trick in my opinion.

"Cool!" Me and Gon say at the same time. I have to admit. It was pretty cool.

"I'm killua."

"I'm Gon!"

"Y/N" I made my response short. Then we kept running together following Mr. Satotz until the end..
———
A/N;
Sorry if this one is a little shorter!

920 words...