7 - CHAIRMANS X GAME

(Y/N):

We made our way following Netero into a round shaped room with cushioned walls. He stopped in the center haulting us 3 behind him.
He explained the rules plainly to get the ball from him with no conditions, as if he's underestimating us. Of course I'm a little ticked-off but I am below his level. He is the chairman after all.

"Alright, who's going first?" Chairman asked.

"M-" I get interrupted by an over exited voice.
Why do I always get interrupted..

"Me!!" Gon hollered taking off his jacket for more space to move around and use his athletic abilities.

He started off by jumping up to get a direct hit on Netero he for sure could have a chance, but sadly failed by hitting his DAMN head on the ceiling by jumping to high.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I hollered waving my fists around almost hitting killuas pale face.

"Learn how to control yourself!" Killua yelled to Gon with a tick mark clearly visible on the side of his fluffy head.

I could only snicker.

——————-

It was killuas turn a few minutes ago and he's still going at it. At first he tried using one of his assassin techniques to try and distract Netero and possibly get something out of it, it sadly failed but he kept leaping off the floor and tried throwing hits at Netero.

He tried kicking Chairman's leg but that failed awfully learning that hitting his leg wasn't an option. It left Killua leaping holding his shin.

"Your leg is like rock!" I said in awe.

"Y/N! Your turn!" Killua hollered as he was walking back to where me and Gon were sitting. I nodded and took off my shirt and shoes.

I left my shirt folded and my shoes next to my shirt on the ground.

(You can pick the under clothing and your body type)

I approached him and stood my ground. Keeping my feet stable and being ready to watch for any sudden movements.

I launched forward reaching for the ball making my hand be a distraction for my foot to come at his hip when he tried moving to the side.

I was close enough to him to make my move, he dodged to the left as my right foot came by his side blocking him, but sadly failed by a swift movement of him doing a flip.

Right as he landed I was already on his tail and I launched toward him off the ground once again. I reached for the ball and he lifted his arm upwards so I couldn't reach it. I grabbed his arm bringing me to a hault so I wouldn't go flying to the wall as I hoisted myself upwards to grab the ball. I flipped and kicked the ball out of his hands making the ball go to the other side of the room.

Me and Netero both gave eachother a quick glare as we both sped toward the ball on the other side of the room.

Killua pov;

Y/N is way faster and stronger then I thought. I've never seen her in combat before. Yet, she's only trying to catch a ball so this could be almost nothing to her. She can think quickly and can improve from mistakes easily. When she missed she already had a new plan within just a second and tried again.

I have to admit, I underestimated her.

Y/N;

As me and Netero were going toward the ball he reached for my arm and flung me behind him and I landed with my feet on the cushion wall. As he retrieved the ball once again. I launched off the wall comjng toward him again.

"Your a lot faster then I thought.." Netero said teasing me as he dodged to the side. I attempted to kick him again but he dodged that also.

"Cant use that trick anymore." He said again in a teasing tone making me a little ticked off at his behavior. I knew exactly why he was doing certain moves at certain angles, he was snooping little looks at me.

I gritted my teeth. I leaped off the floor reaching a wall jumping of the wall to another side of the wall to the floor to the ceiling and repeating the process as quickly as possible.

At this point I was zooming around the room going so fast you could barley see my movements. I was ready to get at Netero anytime.

I found the right momment and launched at him from behind as I reached for the ball he was keeping at his hip.

He quickly moved his arm upward due to his fast reflexes, thinking I might just face plant of the ground. But instead, as he was lifting his arm I grabbed it so I could be dragged along with his movement.

As I was lifted I flipped myself upward and kicked the ball out of his hand again. I've noticed he's only been using one of his hands instead of both.

'He's messing with us.' I thought to myself.

The ball went flying across the room and saw the opportunity to use Netero to help launch myself, I flung my body toward the ball touching it with the tips of my fingers as I felt a slight relief of finally touching the ball.

That was quickly ended when I felt a grasp at my foot and dragged away from the ball and thrown somewhere else.

My back hit the wall, and I squinted my eyes from the impact. Once I opened my eyes I could see Netero just standing there relaxed with the ball in his hand.

"Close one huh?" He said giving the same old smirk. I hated it. I punched the cushioned wall behind me and started walking back toward my clothes.

"Gon, Killua. We should leave." I said putting my shoes on.

"Why?" Gon asked.

"We are never going to get that ball Gon." Killua budded in. So he's caught on?

"How?"

"Haven't you noticed he hasn't broken a sweat? Also, he's only been using one hand this whole time. I'd rather sleep then waste my time here." I answered, standing up with my original clothing back on.
———-

Me and Killua had decided to leave while Gon denied what we told him and stayed with Netero still trying to fetch that ball.

"Why'd you give up?" I asked Killua.

"I stopped because I probably would've ended up killing the old man.." He said in a quieter tone then usual.

I shrugged in no interest and split away from Killua walking down a hallway trying to find a room to stay in.

Every door I went to were locked or just full of people inside. I gave up and made my way to a different hallway.

I'm assuming that Gon is still with Netero and Killua has already found a room. I was distracted in my thoughts before I noticed something I have stepped in.

I look down and see what I haven't wanted to see in ages.

Blood..
———-
1231 words

Hii!! So I have finally updated after maybe almost a year, l but Idk about this chapter. But if you are confused, Y/N has ptsd whenever she sees blood etc. because of her past trauma when her family was assassinated.

Thank you!!