Chapter 10: Epilogue

Oh how time have passed so fast. Feels like yesterday we were doing a project about a baby and now....

"Up." I looked down to see our, two year old daughter.

Yes, we had a beautiful baby girl. We named her, Lexi. She's everything to us. Things between us happened so fast, but we didn't care if our relationship happened fast, when you know it, you know it. 

Nina and Oliver, had a daughter named, Jojo. She's Lexi's same age.

Chad and Derek adopted a boy and named him, Jared. He is also the same age as Lexi and Jojo.

"My Lexi is the cutest toddler." I said as I picked her up and then she squished my cheeks and laughed.

"I'm home."

Derek and I decided to move out of our houses and buy one. With Lexi being born, we wanted privacy and we needed a place for the tree of us.

"My girls." He gave me a kiss and then gave Lexi a kiss on her forehead.

"Dada." She poked his dimples. I laughed.

"I can't believe she picked that up from watching you." He shook his head as he laid next to us on the bed.

"What can I say, I like poking your dimples." I pecked his lips. 

Lexi got up and sat on his face. She giggled. 

"Lexi, daddy's face isn't the potty." I chuckled.

He grabbed her and tickle her. She enjoys being like this with Derek. She sits on his face he tickles her and that's their thing. I live for these moments.

"I'm happy." I smiled.

"Me too, you two are my happiness." He grabbed our hands. Lexi snuggled to him and within seconds she fell asleep. 

No surprise, she's daddy's little girl. He got up and took her to her bedroom and then returned to ours. He removed his clothes and joined me on the bed.

"How about a little alone time." He told me while removing my shirt, followed by my short.

"Read my mind." I bit my bottom lip. 

And we had some wild crazy sex. It's been a week since we've been intimate. Lexi keeps us busy and drains our energy. But we still wouldn't change anything. Lexi means the world to us.

"I love you, Derek. I'm glad I sent you the wrong text." I giggled.

"I love you too." He pecked my lips.

"Do you think we would've met, if I hadn't moved to L.A?" I asked as I interlaced our fingers.

"Yeah, we were destined for each other. No other girl has ever made me feel the way, that I do with you." He caressed my face.

"Same, I love you so much." I pulled him into a very passionate kiss. One that led us to have sex again.

"Marry me?"

"Yes." I smiled.

He slid the ring on my finger. Happy tears were falling down my cheeks. Things happened fast between us, but it worked for us. We were each other's
missing piece. We were a perfect fit.

The End

A/N: The story was meant to be short. And I was also losing motivation but I didn't want to discontinue it, so I made it a very short story. The sequel is longer. Sorry if you didn't like it. I was facing some major, writers block. Hope you enjoy the sequel. It will be out tomorrow.