Blind

"I mean..The People! the people I love.." I correct myself, blushing. What is this feeling? my chest feels like it's about to burst.
"You always did stutter..haven't changed a bit huh, Lilly?" he says wiping away his tears. "Well sign Lucy's contract, shes no Karen. Lucy's so full of love, I could never be afraid of her." Aries says.
"Piri-Piri! Yeah! Because of her, we got a contract with her instead of our mean old wizard, Angel." Gemini says.
"I admit she will never have a boyfriend..but she does care about us." Aquarius says.
"I..I will!" I say and return to Lucy.

~Leos Pov~

I'm glad I got to see the most dearest person to me once more.
"I'm coming too (Y/N)!" I tell her and we both appear in Lucy's apartment. For some reason, I didn't want to flirt with Lucy today.

~Your Pov~

"Miss Lucy.." I whisper, still a but nervous. "Lilly! I'm sorry I pressured you! If you don't want a contract with me that perfectly fine-"
"I want to sign the contract!" I get out with a smile and Leo puts his arm around me...There's that feeling again.
"Us spirits convinced her. Me and (Y/N) are actually old friends."
"Really? Leo you never said anything about her."
"Well I couldn't..I..it-" he stutters. I know what he wanted to say. He couldn't accept the fact I was gone. So he kept it hidden in his heart. "We can talk about it later after I sign that contract" I say with a wink.
"Thank you Leo" I hug him.

~Leos Pov~

I was so blind. How could I...I always thought it was Lucy I loved...when the person I loved..
Lucy thank you for saving my life and not letting me disappear..for if I had, I would've never seen the love of my life again. I hug her back and whisper
"You're welcome..My love." and I disappear to the celestial world.