Prince and Princess

"Woah!!" I hear a familiar voice call out from afar. Both startled we bolted up forgeting to cover our nude bodies.
"U-um.." Aries says blushing hard, face red as a tomato. I should be the one blushing! Every one of Lucy's Spirits were gathered around the perimeter of the pond, gaping at us on each other.
"Ahem...We wanted to have a celebration of Lilly's return...Did NOT expect this." Sagittarius reports.
"Um..we arn't interrupting...are we?" Lyra says holding in a grin.
"What do you think!?" Leo shouts back embarrassed...it was actually cute. I cover my body with our clothes that were on the boat. We put our clothes on akwardly, their eyes still glued on us. I swear the embarrassment was making my stomach burst. "Disgusting. Get a room" Aquarius states...I smile knowing she wished Scorpio did the same for her.

"Let's...Party?" Aries says putting a plue party hat on her head. I couldn't help but crack a small smile and shout
"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED" It took them a moment to process what I said and they all burst in cheers. Leo smiled that cute crooked smile. He held out his hand, confused I took it. In an instant we were under water. We swam in the clear blue liquid hand in hand. Our heads popped out the water, to reveal our friends smiling, dancing, laughing. It was the most beautiful sight I have ever seen... A tear fell down my cheek as we kissed under the blue moon. It was magical...Beautiful...Just Perfect

~2 years later~

"Do you Take, Lilly The Plant Sorcerer, As your lawfully wedded Wife, To Love, Honor, and Cherrish until Death Do You Part?"

"I do"

"Do you take, Leo the Lion, As your lawfully wedded husband, To love, Honor and Cherrish until Death Do You Part?" The master of Fairy Tail said.

"I do"

"You may now kiss-"

But Leo already pressed his lips on mine...the way he did 2 years ago...when I knew he was the one....The day he proposed under that blue moon...With all of our friends...

Our tounges collided representing our souls, now shared forever as one.

We separated and stared in each others eyes. We turn to the crowd, The whole guild yelling, cheering and crying in our home, In the celestial world. Natsu holded Lucy, She couldn't stop crying from the joy of watching her beloved spirits join in unison (he kept trying to make her laugh) Juvia in la-la land about her wedding wth Gray. (Gray kept runnig since she chased him like a cat and mouse) Erza and Jellal next to each other but avoided eye contact blushing uncontrollably. Mirajane hugging Freed. (he was blushing hard but still tried to go to Laxus) Laxus hugged Lisanna...(He was crying and smiling while she starred at him like she'd see a ghost) Romeo danced with Wendy with joy. Even Carla blushed while talking with Happy.

I smiled...My family sure is crazy...But thats why I love them. Because of them, my heart has all the love I need...My heart filled with the love of guild...and the love of my Prince.

Me and Leo looked at each other. I could tell we were both thinking the same thing.

We found love stronger than the ones in story books...We found love with each other. In Fairy Tail

Wih Prince and Princess hand in hand, we danced till morning...Living our ending to our Fairy tale

The End