My First Time

It was beautiful. The sight left me speechless. "Thought you'd like it.." He says. Where he took me was to a part deep into the Celestial World, The Endless Woods. I heard rumors who enters never come back, but they were wrong. Winged rabbits fly around and faires glowed in the dark. There was pond and in it was two gorgeous sawns. The swans shimmered like diamonds in the moonlight, one was white, the other black, together they made a heart with there necks... The trees full of life. It was a rare thing to see.
"Come down to the pond." he says. As we guides me to the pond there was a boat in the water.
"We..we're gonna ride it!?" I say full of love and joy.
"Of course...Only the best for you.." He carries me onto the boat and uses the paddle to wander about.
"Its so beautiful.." I say looking at the animals chirpping and singing.
"Not as beautiful as you, (Y/N).." he says with such passion. I turn around and look into his hazel eyes.
"Leo..Thank you."
"No..Thank you..(Y/N).." we lean in, closing my eyes, giving myself to him. Because he already has my heart...My lips press onto his..This kiss starts slow but gets more passionet, more full of love. I run my hands through his bright orange hair. His right hand lands on my cheek...with his open hand he slowly takes off my shirt...I do the same. Still not breaking the kiss we undress on the boat and I fall flat on my back..
"I'm-i'm embarresed..this is my first time.." I say blushing while covering my bare body.
"Do you trust me?.." he says kissing my neck. A small moan escapes my mouth. I grant him permission, and I let him have me..all of me.