🎮10🎮

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

As if nothing had happened in the cinema, the two of them went to have a meal before heading back home.

By subway, Eric found a seat for Haneul. It was only a few stops away but he insisted which she gave in.

He placed his jacket on her lap again and when she looked up at him, he cheekily grinned.

She chuckled. "Thank you." She replied in her soft voice.

He winked playfully then looked out of the window while she started using her phone.

It was peaceful not until she started to notice a strange atmosphere. She looked up in her diagonal direction and met a woman in her 30s with an uncomfortable look. Eyebrows twitched, she caught a man behind the same woman, groping on the woman's butt.

Feeling infuriated, Haneul scanned the surrounding and noticed there were people who noticed the on going sexual harassment yet they kept quiet. She scoffed in disgust that caught some of the passengers' attention.

Eric was shocked, like who made her angry? He followed her cold eyes directing at the pervert man and witnessed the sexual harassment.

"Hey." Haneul called out. "I'm talking to you. The man in denim jacket."

"Me?" Denim guy replied, quickly took away his dirty hand. "Aren't you being too rude??" He raised his voice.

"Aren't you the one who is being rude? Groping on someone's else butt??" Haneul shot back.

Heavy murmurs could be heard and some began to take out their phones in recording the argument.

"W-what are you talking about??! I'm innocent!" Denim guy tried to defend himself.

Haneul was so annoyed that she abruptly stood up from her seat with Eric's jacket on her hand. Eric held on to her arm, to calm her down. Instead, she took a few steps and pulled the victim away from the man.

She made the victim sit down at her previous seat and took off her jacket, placing it on the victim's lap. "Is he your boyfriend, fiancé or husband?"

Victim was so close in tearing up, touched by Haneul's actions. She replied by shaking her head.

Haneul turned back, facing the denim guy. "Aren't you going to apologize?"

Denim guy was aware of the attention given but he does not know when to give up. "Why should I??! I did nothing wrong! She was the one asking for attention!" He pointed at the victim.

Haneul literally rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue. "Just because she's wearing a short dress, you call that attention? Women these days can't even wear whatever they want to??? You're disgusting. People like you should rot in hell."

Denim guy scoffed. "You're just a student, you know nothing so just shut up!"

"Noona..." Eric held Haneul's wrist, pulling her behind him.

"At least I'm educated unlike you who don't even know to ask permission when groping someone's else butt." She retorted despite being held back.

Denim guy gritted his teeth in shame and anger. Seeing that, Haneul lowkey smirked to herself.

"Don't make me wish for a karma to your future daughter or wife. If you don't even care about it still then you don't deserve to be a human." Haneul then chinned to the door. "Get going, ya?"

"Aish." Denim guy cursed and ran out of the train when the door was about to close.

The storm has yet to calm down when Haneul gave her sharp gazes to people who were watching. "Delete those videos. You guys did nothing at all. This cabin is full of heartless people." She slapped all of them with facts.

Eric turned around and faced her without leaving his grasp on her. "Calm down..." He looked into her mad eyes.

Seconds later, she heaved a huge sigh. "Let's go to another cabin." She muttered softly and he nodded.

He then brought her to another cabin and she leaned at the side by the door. "Eric, I wanna play a game." She shook her hand that he was still holding on to.

"Noona, we are alighting soon." He said then grabbed his jacket from her other hand.

Silently, he wrapped the jacket around her waist.

"Just one game." She raised her pointy finger up near her lips.

He cleared his throat as he looked elsewhere. "Fine." Goddamn why must she be so cute right after being a fierce lady.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Urghhhhhh!!"

"Noona!"

"What!" Without leaving her eyes off the screen, Haneul was still playing games on her phone as she walked home with Eric by her side.

Eric rubbed his temple then gently pulled her right outside of the convenience store. "Wait for me here, I'm getting something."

"Oh, go go." She replied without looking at him.

Awhile later, he came back and they continued walking to her apartment.

"Oh my GOSH this mo-"

Before she could curse, Eric placed an ice cream on her forehead.

She flinched at the contact as it was too cold. She finally shifted her gaze from her phone to the boy who had been dealing with her temper since the incident.

"Noona, you gotta chill." He pulled off his soft smile.

She pursed her lips, feeling quite embarrassed but thankful for his thought at the same time. "Thanks." She returned a small smile and took the ice cream.

He took it back and tore off the packaging for her. "Put away that phone first. Unless you want your phone to eat the ice cream too." He cheekily chuckled.

"Ah, right." She stifled a laugh and quickly slid her phone into her pocket. She then held out her free hands for the ice cream.

He passed it to her and she began eating. Seeing her back to herself, he gently ruffled her hair.

"Why aren't you eating yours?" She changed the topic, not wanting to be caught blushing at the contact.

"Ah." He then took out another ice cream on the carrier bag he was holding on and started eating as well.

Side by side with ice cream on their hands, Eric walked Haneul back home safely. He took one last look before taking his leave.

She has weakness afterall. My insecurities just disappeared. Eric smiled to himself when he realized he had succeeded in calming her down.

Before the subway incident, he had always been thinking that he does not deserve to pursue Haneul since she can stand up for herself. But seeing that he could be there for her, especially her temper, he regained back his confidence.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫