76

Aditya was home earlier and right after Naina left for the park along with Nia. Since the moment he leaned about Naina's spacial day nearing, he couldn't wait but to reach home early and plan everything for her spacial day along with Archana and Pratap. It was the first time that he had went thought about it, so he was quite nervous whether Naina would like or not. She would be happy or not.

But then, Naina found happiness in every simplest of the simple things. It was too easy to make her happy. Not that didn't mean he would just do it in very simpler way. It was his wife's birthday which he was planning to celebrate for the first time in all these years. He wanted it to be special.

With lot of excitement, Aditya started to discuss along with Archana and Pratap. They were so indulged in three discussion that they didn't notice Naina who was standing at the doorstep and listening to their loud voices.

It was his plan to ask Nia to take Naina out for a while so that he could speak about it with his parents. And Nia had indeed done her job very well, but just couldn't keep her out for longer time.

Aditya then saw Naina who entered inside, making him stop in middle of his conversation. Naina didn't look good. Worriedly, he walked to her and asked.

"Naina? What happened? It's everything alright?"

Naina looked at him with anguish as her eyes filled with tears.

"I wish everything was alright. I wish. But what are you doing?!"

Naina asked furiously.

"Naina-"

"I heard everything, Aditya. Don't you dare lie to me"

Relieved that it was only because of his surprise which she heard.

"That was supposed to be a surprise. But don't worry, you will still be surprised when you see everything"

"Surprised? I am right now, Aditya"

Aditya raised his arms to hold to be only pushed back by Naina.

Archana motioned Nia to go to her room, which she obeyed silently.

"Why are you speaking like this?"

"And why are you doing this?"

"Doing what, Naina?'

"My birthday! Who gave you permission to plan for my birthday?"

Enraged at him, she asked.

"Naina? I don't need permission to celebrate your birthday. It's your birthday and we will celebrate like we do ours. Why are you overreacting?"

"I am not over reacting. Have you not noticed that I have never celebrated it or even mentioned about it? Then why? Why are you doing this?"

"Why am I doing this? Naina, I am doing this for you! I was planning for you, your happiness! I thought you would love to celebrate it! I just thought about you, god damnit!"

"I didn't ask for it, Aditya! I never asked for you to do anything for me. You don't have to do it for me!"

"Why Naina? What is it that you don't want to speak about? Do you still not trust me to share whatever is bothering you? Have I done something wrong that you are hell bent on breaking the bridge that we are building into our relationship?"

"There's nothing to speak and it certainly doesn't concern you. You should stop interfering in my life!"

"Don't I have any right do?"

Aditya asked astonished by her behaviour.

"No! You don't have the right to interfere in my life! It's my birthday that you are talking about! Mine! So, no. You don't have the right"