Horror

It will not be a reaction one... Just a one shot come into my mind...here jungkook is 17 and tae is 19....

Jungkook's pov :

Its 3 am and I cant sleep..uh...its soo trusfating....V hyung beside me is sleeping like a dead man, cuddling me..so tight!! Am I his teddy now??? Well I dont mind though...he is just too much cute but when he dance on stage ugh...he looks so hot..I wonder how will he look, after trapping me in a wall, his arms beside my head, slowly leaning towards my head to close the gap

Wait what am I even thinking...he is my hyung..Well at least not my real brother and I am just a teenage boy with hormones and he is like the most handsome in the world..I have the right  to do fantasy about him!!! Am I gay now? Well..for V hyung I am ready to be gay, trans or whatever sexualities are exists in world... Only love between two persons matter, right? Why is even the world think otherwise!?!?  Its people's choice what they choose...duh!!

He is nuzzling in my chest.. Omo he looks so hot... Think about him being top of me..kissing from my ear to jawline...

Duh, I'm feeling uncomfortable in my pants... I need to go to washroom..and here he is embracing me so tight...Though I like it so much but now its not the time...Only thinking about his tight grasp making me more uncomfortable down there... I slowly put his hand on a pillow and slowly climb down the bed and start my way towards the washroom!

I finished my job and make my way to the sink...I looked at myself...woah I'm really beautiful and I know it....I washed my face and going towards the door...

I stopped in the midway hearing a faint sount of crying! Who's crying now?!?..Its 3:30 for god sake...

I neglected the sound and start going again...but the sound got louder and louder..this sound of crying has a vibe..its more like calling a person to comfort the crying person...Its like the sound is calling you near...I try and get all of these thoughts out of mind and tried to get out from the washroom..but more like miracle I ended up coming near the sink..

The mirror is kinda calling me towards it or something?  How much I try,my feet lead myself to this mirror..

I waited some moments here trying to figure out where the sounds come from! Well...Its not possible to come from any of us..cause the sound is of some female's...and our dorm is in the toppest floor of the building and the sound is coming from top or beside not from bottom..so is it coming from the roof.. Well.isnt it forbidden to go to roof?

The manager hyung told me that they lost the key! Without the key how did someone went to roof?

Well...I should get out of here...its being more like a horror movie.. Lets get out of here..

I walked to the door again and my feet are not letting me..its like I cant control them but with all my willing power I make my way to the door!!! And I made it to the door.. I am about to open the door but suddenly.. Suddenly

The light goes off..I looked back at the mirror..and found there written something written with BLOOD..THE SINK IS FLOODING WITH BLOOD... I FOUND SOMETHING  COMING TO ME.. MORE LIKE A HAND..THE WASHROOM WALLS ARE COMING NEARER AND NEARER.. I FELT SOMEONE GRABBED MY HEAD AND START SHAKING..

Normal pov

"JEON JUNGKOOK..WOKE UP".... Taehyung start shaking Jungkook by head, still not waking...  He started shaking his full body...

And slowly his eyes fluttered open..and he hugged Taehyung and start crying...

Taehyung hugged him back and start circling his back saying words like.." I am here..dont worry,it was just a nightmaree,I am here and always will be.."

"You'll always be here?"- jk

" Yeah,I will be, I promise"- Tae

"Why?"-jk

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY WHY? I HAVE TO BE THERE WHEN THE LOVE OF MY LIFE SCREAMING HIS LUNGS OUT"- Tae

"So, am I the love of your life?" - jk *blushing**

"Well, sleep now,its pretty late already"-Tae

" Not until I get my answer ."-jk

"Ugh. You are so stubborn, "-Tae

" Say"-jk

"Well yeah..I mean I have no problem  if you dont like me or anything..its jus-"

He gets cut off by a pair of super soft and moist lips...It was just a peckk..small yet sweet..

They looked at the depth of their eyes and go to sleep in each others arms and then Jungkook suddenly remember the words written in the mirror..It was..

"YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF HIM OR WE ARE TAKING HIM..",
                            By all the armies over the world..

So guys byee! I wanna  say sorry to
kasuniisanka cause I tried making V is Taehyung but there's no possible way of making it to one or two shot. I am reaalllyy sorryyyyy......😔😔😔

Well its fucking 4:44 am..I'm sweepyyy...

Stay happy and healthy!!