Kim And Jeon(Taekook)

By kasuniisanka

So I was thinking about doing a reaction chappie of this author's book, I mean kasuniisanka....name "kim and jeon(Taekook)" Causeeeee... Her books are just awesome....dont you think so???????....She is so nice tooo....without the fact that she is 19 but sometimes act like sweet aunties in their 50's....Soo...
U see.... I wanna do the reaction of 'V is Taehyung' - the bessstttttttteeeesssstttttt ( go and read it if u hadnt read it yet, cause u r missing half part of life) book ever and she gave me the permission too... The reasons I am not doing it are
1.its big and I'm lazy
2.the book is a masterpiece and if someone like me doing a reaction of it it might insult the book....My whole existence price is not as much as the book...
And I am doing this book...its not like bad or anything...its not big...cause she hadnt completed it and the same reason goes for my 2nd cause!!

And all of her books are awesome...please read them...and she is closer to 500, please follow her ,cause she deserves it...!!!!She is the besstt
Here I will put the screenshot of her book and then describe the reaction...if she or anyone or wattpad have any problem with it....I would unpublish the book !

)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(

Currently all the members of BTS are on a break of two whole day...and the youngest two member of this group is boredddd! So these two being this two, thought of pranking on their hyungs...

1st mission Jimin..:

Taehyung hide the Jam of Jimin from the freezer and put them in his closet...well At the same time he hide Jungkook's Banana Milk too....Though they are partners in their crime but you seee, Taehyung likes to see the younger mad...and the afraid look of his face when he doesnt find banana milk....omo...he liked how his whole body become tensed and how he searched for his banana milk in the whole freezer... How he bends down and even search the vegetable tray....how his mighty thigh bends and his ass looks so heavenly, after not finding it how his face become red, how he become frustrated and how he shouts and make the whole household jump up and down...yes....Tae likes everything about him...

2nd mission Jin :

Jungkook literally wrote the word OLD GRANDPA in 150 different pages and finishes his work by sticking them in the wallll....

3rd mission Yoongi :

Jungkook set the timer of the Yoongi's room heater that it will be off after 20 minutes...and he is sleeping so peacefully, u see. .... Since he is like a cat...he likes to be warm so much...think how mad he will become after waking up from sleeping

4th mission :Jhope

Jhope is currently with his parents...so they cant do anything to him....they felt like crying😥😥

5th and the most tough mission : RM

RM, their leader is now so engaged in his phone...this younger two kids dont know whats so interesting in his phone so they thought about stealing it...But you see he uses password so they have to steal it when he is using it...tough indeed....

So RM was busy in his phone and Tae start having a chitchat with him...Suddenly Jungkook comes from nowhere and give RM a push and he falls down with his phone falling somewhere before him...they took his phone and changes it with a old phone which was broken....duh, and then run away..

They locked their door and start seeing what their leader has in his phone...They can found a numerous numbers of porn videos and pics of Girls and there's some pics of Jin...like when Jin has no shirts and stuffs...they wonder if their leader has any feelings for Jin or something!?!