The twins run away

Things were hell for Bakugou. He lost his job because Monoma framed him for stealing his boss' money and ideas. Bakugou tried to confront his boss, but he didn't believe him so Bakugou got fired. Bakugou decided to go to the bar to drink his sorrows away with Kirishima, Todoroki, and Mina. Meanwhile, Deku was making dinner while the twins were watching tv. "Where's daddy?" asked Kazumo. "I don't know, he should be here around this time."

12:29 am

Kirishima, Todoroki, and Mina dropped off a druken Bakugou. "Yezzz! We made iiiit!" said Bakugou. "Hey I'll bet you 30 bucks Midorya is gonna be furious!" said Mina to Kiri. "Deal." said Kiri. When Bakugou went inside, Deku was standing there he looked like he was about to scream! "Furious, Pay up!" said Mina. "I'll pay you when we get home!" said Kiri. When Kiri, Mina and Todoroki left, Deku wanted to have a talk to Bakugou. "Where were you?" asked Deku. "Why do you waanaa know?" asked Bakugou. "The twins have been worried about you! What if you were kidnapped by villains or got killed? And I know to hell you haven't been drinking!" yelled Deku. Kazumi woke up to hear screaming down-stairs, she woke up her brother and went down-stairs. They were upset to see their dads fighting. Bakugou picked up a vase and smashed on the ground. Deku was scared. He gave Bakugou a pillow and a blanket and said, "Your sleeping on the couch tonight." Deku went back upstairs and slammed the door and started crying. Bakugou went on the couch and started crying. The twins packed their bags and waited till 5:00 am to go find a new home.

The next day

Bakugou found himself on the couch confused and then suddenly he realized what happened. He went upstairs to go talk to Deku. "Oi, baby, you awake?" he asked. Deku didn't answer. "Look, Deku, I'm sorry about what happened yesterday, I just got stressed because Monoma took money and ideas from my boss and blamed me, so I went to go drink. I'm so sorry!" Deku got up and kissed Bakugou. "I forgive you! Just never do that again, ok?" said Deku. "Ok!" said Bakugou, "We'll tell the twins what happened and that I'll be working from home till I get a new job!" "Ok, Kacchan." said Deku. They went into the twins bedroom but they were gone! Deku then called their friends and the police but no luck. Then they thought about the park because the twins love the park. Meanwhile, the twins were on the bench asleep, Deku and Bakugou found them and took them home. When the twins woke up, Deku asked them, "Why did you 2 run away? We were worried about you!" Kazumo said, "We h-heard smashing last night and yelling and we ran away! Please don't be mad at us!" Deku hugged Kazumo and told him what happened. Sero and Mina found a job for Bakugou and he got assistant manager.