Prologue

My name is Madison Comely and I had a secret. One that apparently a lot more people cared about then I ever could have guessed would. I definitely never thought anyone would of cared enough to try to ruin my life but it was high school, sophomore year to be exact and that probably made it worst. You see, as freshman you were still seen as “little kids”, but as a sophomore you could official start joining the social ladder. And everyone knew that the only way to get to the top was by making sure you crushed all the completion, not that I thought I was any. I was always seen as pretty average, not a face that would stand out in a crowd. Until sophomore year that is, suddenly I could have been spotted as easily as a black bear in a snow covered field. The strange thing was nothing about me changed; I still had my pin straight golden hair that cascades down my back before ending at my waist. I still stood at 5’ 3’’ while all my beautifully long legged friends towered over me. And I still had the same personality and morals that I started the school year with, though most of the school believed differently.

Now you're probably wondering how one secret could completely ruin a person’s life. Well the answer is, that it was not so much the secret its self, but the series of events that occurred following it. The rumors that followed were both annoying persistent and incredibly creative. If those kids put that much effort into their school work then they would be all set for college. Anyway, looking back I don’t even blame most of those kids for the rumors the created. That may seem surprising, but if you found out that someone lied to you about who they were, would you also question everything else they every told you?

It might be awful to say this but it was just so easily to lie to them. Though I lived with my parents, my brother Jake and our cook/cleaner Lily, I was usually alone at home. My parents were almost never home due to their world known computer softwaring business.  So they were usually traveling, first off to a meeting in England, then to a problem in France and then to a press conference in china and so on. By the time they would make it back to us in New York they were off within the same day. But I didn’t really mind I had school and friends to occupy me. Lily was one of my best friends even though she was our cook. She was only 22 but cooked the best food you had ever tasted. Jake and I were also very close. He was 18, a senior, and was very protective of me. And here comes the secret. But no one at school knew that Jake was related to me. Jake was the school’s player. You know the type that had a new bimbo on his arm every day. It was disgusting. The fact that our parents were always away allowed Jake to bring home a girl any night he wanted. And trust me he did!  Jake didn’t understand why I didn’t tell people he was my brother. It’s not that I was keeping it a secret; I just didn’t scream it down the hall. Well, maybe it was a secret but I liked it that way.

And as for the whole same last name thing, it didn’t apply to us. Jake’s full name is actually Jake Shurewood. Allow me to explain my mom and dad aren’t really my mom and dad. My biological parents died when I was two in a plane crash. My current “mom” and “dad” were their best friends. They even both cofounded the computer company together. But one day Jake was sick so his parents decided to stay home with him. That decision saved their lived because while my parents were on their way to England their engine blew and well you get the point. By then I had already considered Jakes parents my mom and dad too and Jake considered me his sister so they adopted me. They always had treated me like their own daughter so I made the best of it. The only people who knew the truth before it spilled were my two best friends Nikki and Sara. And my brother’s seven friends who were also like my brothers. Up until sophomore year I had always believed that if my parents were still alive my life wouldn’t be that different from how it actually was. But apparently I over looked the one detail that would make that entire statement untrue. With my adopted family, I was the player’s secret little sister.

__________________________________________________

Hello Everyone! So this is just the begining of the new version of the player has a little sister. However this one is called The Player's Secret Litle Sister so they won't get mixed up. If you started to read the other version then came here please read all of these chapters as they will be slightly different. Thanks and enjoy! :)

Sabrina <3