THIS IS SO VANILLA AHAHAH

It was a lovely afternoon in a sunny city in california. A young artist was sitting by the balcony of his apartment when he heard the familiar chime of his doorbell ring.

  He walked across the kitchen  and took a little time trying to open the door when he arrived to his living room.

  Gerard swong open the big piece of wood and saw before him, his boyfriend, who had recently came back from the flower shop he went to earlier to buy Gerard some daisies.

  "AW thanks Frankie!" He squealed and wrapped his arms around Frank, and gave a peck dangerously close to his lips. The younger man blushed a scarlet color and just smiled back at the older.

  But what the older of the two thought was a innocent bouquet of flowers actually had a con.dom *(I feel uncomfortable writing that sry)* and a bottle of lube.

  Frank thought he would take them to the next step of a relationship this evening, you know, try and make a move on gee, and that was how he prepared everything the whole afternoon for the perfect evening.

*later that evening (time skippin bc I'm lazy) *

  "Oh! And have you seen that new movie that's out in the theaters now? It's a slasher movie and I can't wait to see it, I should bring you along Frankie! Wait, Would it be a date though?" Gerard pondered to himself and blabbered while he was eating his mac and cheese while Frank's ate potato salad. He was bored out of his brains but Gerard's voice was soothing even though he talked about things Frank didn't like or was in any way interested in.

  The potato salad was delicious, Frank would say. He enjoyed Gerard's cooking and how talented he was at drawing. His mind wandered back and forth about Gerard, still listening to the sound of Gee's voice.

  But there was a line, a boundary I guess you could say. Where all the innocent and nice things were inside, but if you crossed that line, it would be filled with Franks dirty fantasies about the talking boy infront of him that he was having dinner with.

Gerard on the floor, him pressed to the wall, cuffed on the bed, or on all four, or riding Frank, or spreading his legs for Frank, begging to be fucked.

  He didn't even realize that Gerard was poking his cheek until he literally screamed his name.

  "FRANK!"

  "Uh huh- y-yeah?"

  " You weren't even paying attention to me! Hmph! I don't love you anymore Frankie!" Gerard crossed his arms to his chest and turned away from Frank.

  "NO no- baby I mean, yea and uhhhh the dragons? They were pretty cool weren't they?" Frank akwardly stuttered out.

  Gerard burst into a fit of giggles and looked at Frank in the eyes.

  "You're so funny Franklin, you silly little rat," He chuckled.

  "Don't call me that babe," Frank looked embarrassed.

  Gerard sighed and continued, but the day felt like It dragged on forever. He didn't know why, maybe it was because of his unknown and excruciating pain between his legs or anticipation for what was coming later .

                  *Le smut*

    "So, Gerard, do you have any plans tonight?" Frank questioned the older.

  "No, Why is that?" He replied.

   "Well, this evening I though we could do something, alone, together."  Frank said, while blushing furiously.