This took so long

Gerard perform the gay pee stick sucky sucky on Frankie.

  Gerard sat down on Franks' leather couch, moving a bit so he could scoot over to the other boys' side. His bisque eyes drinking in the sight of the handsome fellow that was inches away from him. He smiled, Gerard eventually let go of his current thoughts, deciding to focus on the movie they picked to watch. Gerard never thought of this, but it might have triggered something in him when he was younger, when he started becoming friends with Frank at the age of 14.

He felt like Frank was a life line to him, he was addictive. And the days that Frank wasn't around, Gerard would constantly feel down. He always pushed those concerns aside because he was 100% sure he was straight, or maybe, but he wouldn't dare admit it, he didn't want to be put down by people around him for it. Especially Frank.

The latter smiled at him, Gerards' heart fluttered as he did. Was that homosexual of him? Very. But that didn't really matter, Gerard had got to get his head out of the gutter. They resumed paying attention at the film playing on the Television screen. A few glances were thrown around in the awkward tension between the pair, blushing and other cheesy teenage romance stereotypes.

It was a little later when the movie finished, they decided to grab a bite of food. Upon entering the pantry, Frank somehow managed to trip on his loose shoelace and toppled on Gerard. They both panicked, due to the sudden action Frank closed his eyes, Gerard failing to shield his face.

It ended in a disaster. Franks' crotch was shoved right to Gerards' mouth, his lips forming to a small pout as a result of Franks' crotch intruding his face. It was the perfect place to be, but not the right time, it was almost out of a porn scene. Frank opened his eyes to see Gerard staring at him in shock, his head hanging to make eye contact with the poor boy beneath him. The pair turned into tomatoes, all heat traveling to their faces.

"Well! Move you idiot!" Gerard yelled, blushing furiously. Frank got up nervously, dropping his gaze to the floor as Gerard could finally properly stand up.

They accidently looked at each other, changing their direction of their stare somewhere else. Frank cleared his throat, breaking the deafening silence in the air. Maybe Gerard wanted Franks' little um- doink in his mouth but Frank probably didn't want to.

They dismissed getting a snack, their appetite was gone the moment the scene before took place anyway. On the couch, a foot away from each other, Gerard spoke.

"Frank um, I'm sorry. I know that was an accident," Gerard told the other. Frank blushed scarlet before finally landing his gaze onto Gerard. The latter looked at him anxiously, twiddling with his thumbs and biting his bottom lip.

"It's okay, I- I- I kinda," Frank stuttered. Gerard shot his head up, paying attention to Franks' words. "Liked it." Both turned red, looking away again.

It was later that night. Frank was asleep on Gerard's bed. Snoring ever so softly. The events of before flashed through Gerard's memory, he blushed as he rolled over to the side. Covering his lower part of his body with the cover. Ashamed of the feelings he had.

As I said, he couldn't help it, he really couldn't.

Gerard ran his hands down Franks' chest, going up and down. His cold fingers kept grazing the bottom of Franks' shirt. Gerards' twinkling hazel eyes gazed down to the spot between Franks' legs, there was no bulge.

Franks' eyelid fluttered, his eyelashes twitching moving along with it. His body stirring in his sleep. Gerard grabbed Franks' wrist, pinning them at his sides. He leaned forward to Franks' ear, silently, licking the outer part. The natural moon light reflecting from his spit. Shining. He smiled.