1✨

It was right after winter break when jimin came home from vacation with his family.

As soon as they walked in Jimin ran upstairs with his luggage and threw himself onto the silky bed.
Hugging the sheets like no tomorrow, he groaned at the feeling of sleeping comfortably instead of that musky holiday home bed. He somewhat napped for about 20 minutes before he was brutally woken up by his moms loud voice.

"Jimin! Come downstairs for dinner, we have something to discuss with you!" His mom yelled from downstairs, probably the kitchen.

He groaned and rolled over in his bed. The bed creaking ever so slightly as he sighed and looked up at the ceiling.
He just laid there for about 3 minutes before he heard his mom yell again for him to come downstairs.

He sat up and grabbed his phone to check if something had happened while he was in the 3 hour car ride.

As usual, nothing. Just a blank home screen. He felt somewhat disappointed, it wasn't like he didn't have any friends. He had Namjoon and Yoongi. But they were always busy when he wanted to meet them. He only ever saw them in lunch and in this one class. He still considered them his friends as he had no one else in the school.

A frown appeared on his face as he stood up and walked towards the body length mirror.

'Was he not good looking enough? He thought to himself.

'Nah, that cant be, I always keep my appearance good, my hair is always washed and brushed, my teeth are somewhat shiny, my skin has just some acne scars and my lips and eyes seem fine.'

He shook the thought out of his head as he finally opened the bedroom door to go downstairs.

——

When he sat down at the dinner table he was greeted with the lovely smell of kimbap. Oh how he missed that dish like it was water.

"So jimin we would like to tell you something" his dad said as he held his mothers hand on the table, looking at Jimin while he was eating his food like a raccoon in the trashcans behind the super mart down the street.

He looked up while having the chopsticks in his mouth.

"Am I getting a brother?" He questioned at the strange atmosphere.

"God no, Jimin, look, I know you love this place and the garden. But once you graduate and go to college you have to leave, you know this right?" His mom said in a half joking half serious manner

He nods affirming. He ate some more of the delicious feast in front of him.

"So we would like to do some reconstruction on the outer part of the house, the garden and the pool."

Jimin looks straight up at them with a confused glare.

"You mean you're gonna tear the whole garden down for you to live your patio-woman life?" He asked a little nervously, the garden has always been his favorite place in the house, except his room of course. All of his childhood memories basically stem from that flower garden.

"Not exactly, we are just gonna trim it down and add a small patio and grilling station beside the pool that's already there." His father says.

"When will the construction start exactly?" He questions, wanting to have his moment with the garden before she gets wrecked.

"Two weeks, you'll have plenty of time with the garden" his dad says again, smiling.

Uhhhh yeah hello, that's the starting chapter of this book.
Hope you liked it.

IK my friends are probably reading this, please for fucks sake I know y'all follow me on here but PLEASE do not fucking read this shit. And don't ever bring it up at school, I will end up on the national news before fall break. 🤡🤡🤡