2✨

(rough draft, not edited)

one week after Jimin got the hint that they were gonna have some construction workers over for god knows how long, he decided to make his life a little more fun in his break.

by that he meant going to a specific club every night, drinking his ass off, dancing on the table there and eventually passing out on the couch in the workers room. he knew the owner, Seokjin, who was nice enough to lend him the break room.

Jimin woke up feeling like straight up shit, a major headache, probably the worst he's ever had.

he slowly sat up trying not to collapse again, he blinked around a few times before rustling his unkept hair. he yawned before making his way out of the room. he saw the keys to the club and a note saying:
remember to drop the keys off in my postbox you gremlin.

he locked the door to the club and fixed his clothes before walking down the street.

he passed by the 24 hour supermarket to pick up some ingredients for his favorite hangover soup and some water to make his dry ass mouth a little less dry.

he knew he wasn't supposed to go to clubs at all, i mean he was 18 but that wasn't the problem, the problem was his parents who hated him coming home with a different dude every weekend. they just wanted him to settle down because they accepted he was gay.

he now stood in front of his home, getting prepared to get a scolding from his mom.

he opened the door and sneakily went to his room. there he passed out for half an hour before checking his phone.
huh, 10 texts from those shit friends of his.

bumjoon: hey
bro
there's a party @ my place
me and yoongi are getting shit ready
wanted to know if u wanted to come with yk

shitgi: probably heard from joon
there's hot guys at the party if you wanna beckon with me
i know you like to hoe around at these parties
there's also weed if you want any of that
let me know

well, fuck, now i really wanna go

——

once jimin stepped into the party there were already like 30 of his classmates dancing, drinking, smoking and grinding like dogs.

he immediately went to namjoons kitchen where he got some beer from the fridge. he hopped onto the counter and began sipping it, looking at his phone. he really wanted to smoke some weed but he was too anxious to walk up to someone with it to ask. so he's just wait until he was hammered and was asked into a smoking ring.

he heard the cabinets to his right open and there he was taehyung, his good-ish friend who he was in most of his classes with, getting some more solo cups for the beer pong on the table tennis table in the living room.

"hey jimin" he said looking at the older

"ey, didn't know you'd be here"

"yeah kinda last minute decision, you know i come here when there's alcohol and weed" he smirked as he gathered the cups and leant against the counter.

"same, i was kinda bored at home so i've been partying around the whole week" jimin said now switching his beer to a whisky and soda mix. his favorite.

"sounds a lot like you, you know there's this new guy here, he's a little younger, like 17 ish, he's really well built, like muscles everywhere" taehyung said in amazement, he had this type of muscle kink which meant every hookup was a muscle pig.

jimin hummed in agreement before downing his whole drink, setting it down and hopping off the counter.
"lemme see what i can do, tae" he said smirking before walking off into the crowd to locate this guy.

he sat down at a couch, his back against the arm rest, now having gotten a joint. he stared at his phone again before he saw the shadow of a tall, buff guy. this must be him, he thought. he already knew all the people here and their shadows. he practically was around neon lights so much he could easily know the difference between each person he saw.

the guy sat down next to him, it was a rather long couch, almost filling the entire wall it was against. it was coming that if you wanted to either hookup or hang out with someone you say next to them.

jimin looked up from his phone to see his side profile, a big ish nose, perfectly shaped jawline that could cut his ass, nice round eyes, strong thick brows, thins but pink lips, messy brown hair tousled around on his head and his ear adorned with many piercings. this was exactly jimins type by the way.

he had his strong arm on the top of the couch as he sat with his legs spread in a very big dick way.

jimin gulped at the sight and almost shit himself, damn how can this motherfucker be so attractive. he looked back at his phone before being caught staring.

"hey" he heard from the man "take a picture, it will last longer" jimin scoffed at the remark.

"so you're the new guy in town? moved a little closer to us city people huh?" he asked in a cocky way. wanting to piss him off.

"yeah, got bored of living at the edge of town, wanted to see more of busan before going to college" he said now looking at jimin, his head turnt.

"well, handsome, looks like you're gonna fit right in with your looks" jimin said smirking before he took a drag out of the joint and blowing it in his face.

the guy smirked "jeongguk"
he says before taking his joint.
"huh?"
"the names jeongguk, pretty boy" he said before taking a hit out of it too.

"jimin, hope we can get to know each other better" he said before taking back his joint, setting it between his fingers before straddling the younger guys lap.

"you should know i'm famous for hoeing around at these parties" he says, his hand dragging down the buff guys chest.

"wanna go to the dance floor so we can have a little fun?" jeongguk asks, placing his hands on the smallers hips. jimin nods in response and gets off him, jeongguk placing his hand on his waist before walking into the dance floor.

———————-
thINgs aRe gEtTInG wiLd iN caiLlOus HOuSe
look at this man packing cake

———————-thINgs aRe gEtTInG wiLd iN caiLlOus HOuSe look at this man packing cake