3✨

(hello i'm back✨😳✨✨😳)

(also yes there will b smut this chapter, just because i haven't updated lmao)

jimin and jeongguk walk into the dance floor (basically a mosh pit at this point), with some new drinks in hand.

jimin starts swaying his hips, because that ass deserves to be seen.

jeongguk goes behind him and holds his waist, they dance together to a very heavy bass song, and to say the least, jimin is fucking experienced with these songs.

he starts pressing his ass against jeongguk's crotch, the grips around his waist goes tighter and he gets pressed more into it.

he starts grinding his ass back, he snakes his arm around jeongguk's neck and lays his head on his shoulder.

it's when the ACTUAL bass drops in the song that jeongguk starts grinding back, his now half hard cock pressed against his cheeks.

jimin starts to groan at the feeling, jeongguk does the same and moves his grip to his hips as it gets more intense.

when the song is over and the next starts, jimin gets off him and puts his arms around his neck again.

he hears a disappointed whine from the other man but he leans closer to his ear and whispers something along the lines of "wanna go to your place, big boy?"

jeongguk instantly agrees and places his hand around jimin's waist, then drags him out of the party.

they get a cab set off to jeongguk's place.

jimin feels his hand on his thigh, the hand starts to go further up.

jimin latches himself onto the other man instantly and starts kissing him, no, almost eating each others mouths. like its fucking messy, teeth, tongue, hands everywhere.

jimin climbs on jeongguk's lap and starts rolling his hips. he clashes his teeth against his and starts dipping his tongue into the open mouth make out.

their tongues fight for dominance but (obviously since this is top!jk) jeongguk wins and he licks the entirety of jimins mouth and starts sucking on his tongue.

they literally forget they're in a cab until the driver honks.

they climb out, still latched onto one another, and start making their way into jeongguk's apartment building.

once the door is closed, jimin is immediately hoisted up, his legs wrapping around jeongguk's tiny waist and the mans hands on his ass, groping them.

he carries him into the bedroom and throws him on the bed, a little too aggressive but that's okay because jimin literally not gonna be able to walk tomorrow.

he climbs over him and takes his own shirt, then jimins.

jimin drags his hands down jeongguk's muscular chest and circles his hands around his neck again.

they're still making out as jeongguk takes off jimin's skinny jeans and then his own, their shoes and socks already thrown somewhere in the room.

he then brings his fingers up into jimins mouth, and starts pressing them onto jimins tongue, jimin, being the smart motherfucker he is, gets the hint and starts licking and sucking on his fingers, making sure every inch is covered with his spit.