🎃Chapter 1: Making The Plan🕷️

It was only two days away from Halloween, and everyone was still buzzing about it in Mobius since the first day of the week. They all kept thinking about decorating their houses, 'Trick or Treating', and best of all, what they were going to wear. And so was a certain villain, who was planning to make a terrible entrance on Halloween.

     "HURRY UP! Halloween is in two days and we need to get ready. Do you remember your job?"

     "Yes."

     "Good, I need you to make sure you keep them distracted."

     "Don't worry...... everything will go as planned...... IT WILL!"

--------------------------------------------

     "UUUUGH, I how much longer?" Knuckles groaned as he hung his arms behind while he was walking.

     "Oh shut up, knucklehead. We barely even spend a minute in the mall, we just got here." Amy said to the echidna. Sonic, Shadow, Tails, Silver, and Knuckles were at the mall with Amy, Rouge, Cream, Blaze, and Shade; since the girls basically dragged the boys to the mall and forced them to come.

     "Besides, we need to buy things for Halloween." Cream said excitedly. Knuckles gruffed again.

     "Is there ever a time when NO ONE talks about Halloween?" Shadow asked, annoyed with his arms crossed. No one could stop talking about the holiday, since this year had been a huge wreck.

     "Come on, Shadow. You don't like Halloween because you haven't even tried to celebrate it." Sonic said. Shadow grunted and rolled his eyes.

     "That gives me an idea, why don't we throw a Halloween party? We could invite all our friends!" Cream requested.

     "Yeah, we can throw it at my house." Tails agreed.

     "That's not a bad idea, it could even be a great way for a 'get-together' with the rest of our friends." Sonic added.

     "That means we would need to get some party supplies, plan out the food, and maybe add some music." Blaze said.

     "You read my mind, I could add some Halloween themed music to a playlist." Amy said.

     "Let's go to Party City, they always have the BEST decorations, we may even find cool costumes there." Rouge said as she hovered in the air using her wings.

     "Well then let's go." Silver said. They all ran over to Party City and looked around.

     "What do we look for first?" Shade asked.

     "Let's start with the decorations." Tails said. They all started roaming around the aisles, looking for useful things to use for their party. On one side of an aisle, Sonic and Amy were looking for decorations for the party.

     "Do you think this orange table cloth would look good with the rest of the decorations we got?" Amy asked Sonic as she held up the sheet next to the other decorations they picked.

     "I don't know, you and the girls are the experts at these sort of things." Sonic replied.

     "Oh come on, Sonic. At least give me your thoughts." Amy. Sonic sighed.

     "I like whatever you are going to get, just as long as you pick it." Sonic smiled as he put both on his hands on her shoulders. Amy blushed a little.

     "Okay fine." Amy jokingly punched him. On the other side of the aisle, Blaze and Silver were looking for decorations as well.

     "So, who are you planning to scare this Halloween?" Silver asked.

     "Probably you." Blaze chuckled. She picked up a pack of pumpkin themed balloons. "You're the most easiest person to scare."

     "Yeah right." Silver smirked as he rolled his eyes. "I'm planning to scare Sonic, I wanna see how brave he really is." They both started to laugh. On another aisle, Cream, Tails, Shade, and Knuckles were looking for decoration to use for outside of Tails' house and costumes.

     "How does this look?" Cream asked them, holding up a costume with a pumpkin on it.

     "You look grea-, I mean, the costume looks nice." Tails blushed.

     "Thanks, Tails." Cream giggled as Shade and Knuckles followed behind them.

     "This store so wonderful, I like how they have almost EVERY theme for parties." Shade looked around.

     "Yeah, wonderful." Knuckles said, looking at Shade. She spotted him looking at, they both blushed. On the other side of the store, Rouge and Shadow were looking at a few costumes.

     "What are you going to be, Shadow?" Rouge asked her best friend. Shadow looked up at her.

     "What?"

     "Who or what are you going to be dressed up as, for the party?" Rouge asked more specifically.

     "Oh, no. I'm not dressing up for some Halloween Party. I'm not going anyway." Shadow crossed his arms.

     "Why not?"

     "I'm not interested."

     "But you will never learn to open-up to people if you don't come to these things." Rouge said. Shadow turned to Rouge and stared at her. "You never participate in fun stuff like this with anyone, including Omega and me."

     Shadow thought about it, and Rouge sighed.

     "If Maria were here, she would've wanted you to enjoy your life as well. Not just protect Earth." Rouge smiled at him as she handed a small jack-o-lantern to him. Shadow looked at it, then back to her.

     "You think so?" Shadow asked. Rouge nodded.

     "Please, come to the party, all dressed up, and have fun while you still can with us." Rouge looked at him straight in his eyes. Just then, they saw their friends heading over to the cash register to pay for all of the things they got.

     "Hey guys, hurry up. I think we got all of the things we needed." Amy called out to them. Rouge nodded and Shadow sighed as they looked back at each other.

     "Fine." Shadow finally said. Rouge smiled and hugged him. He smirked a little as he pulled out of the hug.

     "Now come on, let's go." Rouge said as she grabbed her items and ran over to everyone else. Shadow took one more look at the jack-o-lantern, Rouge gave to him in his hand and walked to the rest of the gang.  After paying for everything, they all agreed to meet up at Tails' house tomorrow and they headed to their homes.

------

So I decided to start publishing parts of the story day by day until Halloween, since I will post the last few chapter on the 31st (Halloween). Please remember to vote, comment, and follow me if you haven't already. See you tomorrow.

Bye Hedgies!