🎃Chapter 2: Preparations🕷️

The next day, everyone came over to Tails' house to start decorating for Halloween, which the day after tomorrow. Knuckles, Sonic, Shadow, and Silver set up the outside of the house. Amy and Rouge decided out the food. Shade and Blaze decorated the inside of the house. While Tails and Cream made list on who to invite and made invitations.

     "So the guest list we have so far is Vanilla, Bunnie, Antoine, Sally, Monkey Khan, Mina, Ash, Nicole, Shard, Espio, Vector, Charmy, Saffron, Omega, Shade, Breezie, and Honey." Tails listed the names as Cream finished making invitations for all those people. Cream may be younger than her friends, but she was very fast and smart in her own educational and personal way.
(A/N: BTW, I made Cream and Tails a little older in this story. I don't what age to choose though.)

     "I think we should invite the Babylonian Rouges as well." Cream suggested. Everyone, including all the boys outside, came in and stared at her. "What?"

     "Cream, ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Silver nearly yelled.

     "What do you mean?" Cream asked.

     "What he means is that you are wanting to invite the 3 birds who our rivals." Sonic said.

     "Actually, they're YOUR rivals. Not MINE." Cream shot back. (Oooooh, roasted.) "It's just you and Mr. Jet who always fight. Wave and Mr. Storm don't even like to compete that much."

     "Well, I guess you have a valid point." Knuckles said. Cream smiled as she looked at Tails.

     "Okay then, I guess we could be nice enough to invite them." Tails smiled back as Cream hugged him.

     "Thank you, Tails!" Cream thanked him. Tails blushed a little as his friends smirked at him. Tails gave them a glare, and they all looked away. Once Cream finished making the invitations, Tails used his two tails to fly and deliver them to his friends who were invited to the party. Cream then walked over to the girls, who were planning on a special surprise for the party.

     "Oh, Cream's here. Let's tell her the plan." Shade said.

     "What plan?" Cream asked.

     "We were planning to sing and dance to a song for the party. We need one more person to sing with us, and you have such an angelic voice." Amy said.

     "S-sing and d-dance?" Cream asked. Cream DID have an AMAZING voice, but she never expressed it to anyone besides her mother, and Amy.

     "Yeah. And it seems to me Tails might be surprised to see you singing and dancing." Blaze grinned. Cream started to blush.

     "Um, sure. If I get to do it with you guys, then I will do it." Cream smiled. All the girls cheered in excitement.

     "Well, then. Let's start practicing at Cream's house tomorrow." Rouge said as the girls nodded in agreement and continued working on the house..

     "Why are we doing this again?" Cream asked.

     "Oh, you'll see." Rouge smirked. While the girls practiced their dance routine, the boys were outside waiting for Tails. Once he came back, Tails helped the guys set up the decorations outside.

     "So, did you guys pick out your costumes?" Sonic asked them.

     "Yeah, I did! Blaze helped me pick it out." Silver happily said.

     "Of course she did." Knuckles said as Silver blushed.

     "Well then don't forget the fact that Shade also choose a costume for you, too." Silver said to him. Knuckles immediately blushed. (A/N: Just so you know, I would have put Tikal in this and made the Knuxikal ship. But in the comics, Tikal died and became a spirit, so it's kinda weird for me. Besides, Tikal is supposed to be a 6,000 year old ancestor of Knuckles, so it wouldn't really work anyways.) The boys laughed at him...... well...... except for Shadow. All Shadow could think of was of the words Rouge said to him:

🎃A Halloween To Never Forget🕷️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें