Thank You! (Oneshot, as thx for all the support)

Originally this was an idea for a Komahina one-shot, but I decided to change it to a saioumamami fic, just for you guys enjoy! Also has nothing to do with the plot of the story just something I thought of at school today.

Shuichi laid in his bed, the only noise was the sound of the clock ticking and the occasional sound of a car honking in the distance.

It was only 2:00 am.

Once again, he was having a restless night, he couldn't sleep, and his thoughts wouldn't stop.

No one wants to see you again.

All you do is go to work, and then go home and do nothing.

Maybe you should...

He shook his head trying to vanish the same thought that haunted him every night.

It was always the same, and he always debated it.

Slowly he got out of bed and opened the hatch in his room and climbed out onto the balcony that was connected to the roof.

Next to his apartment was another apartment building, and under his apartment was a pet shop.

His thoughts swirled around like clouds, and buzzed in his ears it would be so easy to climb onto the bars of the balcony and...

No, that was a cowards way out.

Still he couldn't help himslef but to try swing a single leg over when he heard a voice.

"DON'T"

On the rooftop next to his were two boys his age. One with green hair, and another with purple hair.

The green haired one jumped off the roof onto Shuchi's balcony. "Hey, hold on!"

Just seeing the boy leap off a roof and land perfectly okay starled Shuichi so much he stoped what he was doing and stayed rooted to the spot.

The second boy shouted catch and jumped into the green haired boy's arms.

The two suddenly pointed to the law chairs and directed the suprised detective to a seat next to them. 

He sat down, staring at both of them in shock before finnaly asking. "How did you not hurt yourself?"

The green haired boy smiled. "I practice par-core in my free time, and Kokichi likes to join me somethimes, though most of the time it's him jumping into my arms off rooftops."

Kokichi smiled before looking at the detective seroiusly. "Besides that, what did you think you were doing?"

"I-I," honestly Shuchi didn't know how to respond, he actually tried to, he could've, he almost ended everything.

Kokichi sighed before elbowing the other boy who quickly took over.

"Well, I'm Rantaro, and I'm glad we found you." Rantaro really did look thankful, before digging into a bag he had on before handing a choclate bar to Shuichi. "Here, it will make you feel a little better." 

Finnaly after eating the choclate bar, Shuichi decied to break the silnce. "Thank, you. I-I can't belive I attuly tried to... Well, I guess thought become louder after a while." 

Ranatro smiled sadly. "Yeah, I know that too well, I lost a friend to her thoughts." 

"Oh, I'm Shuchi." He only decided it was the right thing to say and in return for the first time in a long time both boys gave him genuine smiles directed to him, for him.

Rantaro and Kokichi both pulled out there phones giving him their numbers. "If you need anything call us." 

They both gave him a hug before making sure he was pokay and disspearing over the rooftops.

Shuchi couldn't help but laugh as he stared at the beutiful stars and wispering thank you.

It's not everyday you meet to people on the rooftop.

Taking out his phone he sent them both a text, and headed down the hatch to his room to sleep. He couldn't wait untill the next where he would have two new friends.

Thank you again for the incredible amount of support!

Bye you boys, girls and non-binary's and stay Purr-fect!