Part 1

Taehyung pov

I waked up when i felt someone was shaking me and heard shouting at me. " tae. Wake up. Its 6 30 now. U have only 30 mins to get ready to go to school. Ugh! KIM TAEHYUNG! WAKE UP!" Yeonjun shouted at me. " hmmm ok.... WAIT! WHAT?! 6 30?" I looked at the clock in the wall.

V: "Yah! Its 6 30. Get your lazy ass up from the bed and get ready! Or else others are going to be late too."
(V is taehyung wolf)
Taehyung: V. You better shut your mouth before me getting angry.

Third person pov

Tae went to get ready to go school. And others too. Tae was getting nervous about something. But he don't know why. Tae tried to talk to him self taehyung! Relax. This is the first day of the last grade. Its gonnna be ok!

Taehyung, yeonjun and Jennie went out to go school. Luckily they all go for one school. Its a school with normal kids, vampires and ware wolf studies. Most of the normal kids dont knew that vampires and ware wolf studies there. And some of them knew that they studies there. But they dont mind it.

Taehyung went inside the class. Aftera a few mins Mr. Brown came inside with a cute little boy. He a new student. And everyone was curious about the cute boy.

"Hello everyone. As everyone can see this is a new student here. So, introduce yourself to your classmates please" Mr. Brown told him. "Hello! Im jimin. Park jimin. There is not much to say about me. Hehe. So, please take care of me. And i think... No i can study with you all" when jimin finnished his talk everyone laughed. Because he is confident and cute little boy. " yah ok... So jimin! You can go and sit near taehyung... Taehyung please take your hand...so that jimin will know" Mr. Brown told to tae.

Taehyung pov

So, i took my hand little. And he gaved me a cute eye smile. And i gaved him a smile too. He came sit right next to me. At that moment that i knew that he was also an omega. I was so happy about it. Thank God it's an omega.

Third person pov

Tae happily looked at jimin. And jimin was the same.

"hey! Taehyung right. Can i call you tae.... Your also an omega right. Yeyy" jimin excitedly said to tae which that maked taehyung giggle.

"yes! You can call me tae or whatever you want to call me. And yah. Im an omega too" tae answered little jimins questions happily.

Tae asked jimin with a little confidence " jimin... Umm.... Can i call you chim? If your not ok i..." tae couldn't complete his sentence. Jimin started talking "hey! Don't be afraid to ask any questions. And yah you also can call me with any names. Btw that was a nice name. Hehe" They started to ask different questions. And tae got confidence to ask questions too. Time went too fastly. School ended. And everyone went home.

Tae was walking with his boyfriend mark .Out of no where tae smelt grapes scent. Tae wolf and tae was getting nervous when they smelt the scent of it. Then tae saw 2 boys in front of him. After that tae looked at him boyfriend. He was shocked too. On the other hand mark was shocked when he smelt rose scent.

Taehyung and mark's wolf shouted at the same time MATE?! They both were shocked

Jungkook pov

I went out with Jackson. Then i started smell water melon scent. When i looked front of me. I saw 2 boys. And one of them was frozed. And both of them shouted at us "MATES?!". Like that. And i looked at Jackson. He was in the same situation as i was in.

Third person pov

4 of them was shocked when it happened. Jennie and yeonjun came at the same time to the middle of them. But they did not know what was happening between 4 of them.

"Hey! Taehyung and mark. What is wrong with you two... Did you two fight with something?... Or did you flighted with them?" Jennie asked by looking at unknown 2 boys. No one responded. All were shocked. And did not know what to do next.

"hey! Your scarring me as hell guys! Please let us knew what the fuck is really happening here" yeonjun asked 4 of them

And finally tae started talking "hey! Jenn. The thing happened... was... this... guys is my... mate. And another one is.... Mark's...... mate." Jennie and yeonjun was shocked too. So Jennie told all of them to come inside the house. Because she did not want to disturb others who was walking in the street. And did not wanted others to knew what happened.

All sited the chairs uncomfortably. And again Jennie started talking. " so let me ask you both for an little introduction please". And one of them started talking. "ok! Im Jeon jungkook. And this is my boyfriend Jackson" thats what jungkook told. And Jennie looked at tea and linked him. Yah! Jershikaa! Tell them the truth of you both tae rolled his eyes and started talking "hmmm. So im kim taehyung. And this is my boyfriend mark..." tae told his that much. And he was much more shocked what jungkook did.

Ugfff. Its the ending of this part. There will grammar mistakes...just don't bother about it. Please let me know if this begging is good or bad😊😉
And also tell me whether i should continue with the story or not. If you like the story. Please vote
😁😘💜