Part 3

junkook couldn't complete his sentence. " no. When i drank the blood from others the mark will be gone. But for you its different. Cox ur my mate. Because when i put my fangs in to ur neck... My wolf pops up. So... I marked you. And im sor..." tae couldn't complete his sentence either. Jungkook kissed him on his lips." tae. I told you not to apologize about the mark darling. Its ok if its you" Again the purple color was there in taehyung's eyes. Jungkook cupped his face. " ur eyes is so beautiful when it comes to purple color" And again the red color was glowing. Tea was looking at jungkooks neck. Taehyung couldn't controlled it. He pulled his fangs into jungkooks neck. And this time jungkook was ready for that. So thats did not hurt him. Jungkook put his hands into teahyung soft blue hair which made taehyung moaned a little.

When he finnished drinking jungkooks blood his face was full of blood which made jungkook laughed harder. At the same time yeonjun came into the room. " oh my god tae! Look at your face. You look like a killer" yeonjun told to taehyung while closings the door.

Teahyung fell into the ground while holding his small two hands in his stomach. "it hurts.... Like... hell... ughhh" teahyung growled. Yes he was in pain. " jungkook. Please take care of him. He needs you. Only alphas can reduce the pain. Back then he couldn't handle the pain with me. He needs Jennie with us too. But you jungkook... You can handle it. Cox ur his mate. He can sleep with you for this week.... Taehyung. Think before you act. Ok? "
Taehyung nodded. And yeonjun went out side.

Jungkook took into his hands in bridal style. Then he cuddle with taehyung in the bed. Teahyung hugged him pulled his face into jungkooks chest. Taehyung felt warm and safe. The pain was fading away. They slept with in a few seconds

Time skipped ~ after a week. Im too lazy to write

Yeonjun and jennie came to jungkooks pack house. At the same time jungkooks little brother soobin and little sister Lisa was in the pack house after the hunting.

Lisa was sitting in soobin lep and playing with her phone. Yeonjun growled to lisa and jennie growled to soobin at the time. And their eyes where glowing red. Others was looking  them with a question face. Jennie went and took lisa from soobin lep and Yeonjun came and hugged soobin which made him blush. Everyone understood the situation that happened.

"Yeyy! Finally! My pack found the luna!" taehyung was jumping up and down with the excitement which made everyone laugh. " Our packs meant to be together and no one can break this friendship and mates" jungkook said which made everyone laugh and clap with enjoyment. What they dont know was their someone with a evil face. "have fun. Have fun. Your death is near. Hehe"

Hoseok was about to leave. Then a girl shouted at him. "Hey! Where are you going?! Come here!" Everyone was shocked. And no one did not knew what was happening. Hoseok went to her and hugged her. "Im sorry. I thought i was dreaming... I did not know that this was true" hoseok told to her. " Why? Why did make this think that its a dream?" she asked him. They were still hugging eachother. " Its because ur not my first mate. Your my second mate... Second chance. Thank you for shouting at me seulgi"

" Can one of you tell me whats happening there?" Namjoon asked. " I... I found my mate" Hoseok told them after pulling seulgi out of the hug. " YOU FOUND WHAT?!" Namjoon, jin, yoongi and jungkook shouted at hoseok. " Congrats hobi. Im... So happy for you" jin said to him. Jin almost cried. " me too brother" jimin told to him.

"Can you guys bother to tell me what happened to him before?" seulgi asked everyone with a curious face. " okey... So it happened 4 years ago"

Okey guys its the end of the part. I want to knw how you feel about mu story. And if you like the story please let me knw. I want support to continue writing story 🙏😌
PURPLE YOU ALL💜💜💜!!!