Part 6🥵💦

Well guys im writting vkook/teakook story for the first time. So i might not be good at writing smut parts too 😬
Im fucking embraced... And i dont know why😂

At the same time a women came to taehyung and held her hand in teahyung shoulder." taehyung.... Its ok. You dont deserve these kind of sad things. And is this my Jennie?" that woman looked at Jennie who was back of yeonjun. And taehyung nodded. "Jennie this is your mother Jennifer" Jennifer introduced herself to her kid. Yes Jennie has exactly the same of her mother. Jennie cried and came to her mother. And hugged her. They both cried.

"who did kill this guy over here? Is... It yo...you taetae?" Jennifer showed heo joon who was already dead in the ground. And taehyung nodded slowly. " like mother like son? Huh!" Jennifer smiled a little. "he deserves it. We don't know... But this guy have ruined so many people's lives. Look what he did to you all. And why are you here everyone? Just to kill him?" Jennifer asked. " no we actually came here with my mate to..." "YOUR MATE? Who is that lucky bastard?" Jennifer shouted at taehyung. "that bastard is here" jungkook came to her by shocking jin, joon, kook mom, kook dad and hoseok. " son! You found your mate? Then what happened to Jackson?" jungkook mom asked his sadly. " hehe. Dont worry he founded his mate too mom. His mate was teahyung boyfriend. And we are not the only one who founded our mates.... Basically everyone founded there mates though" jungkook announced everyone.

Soobin went to near yeonjun. Lisa came to jennie. seulgi went hoseok. Jackson and mark was there together. And joon and jin was also there together. When everyone stopped near there mates Jennifer almost cried and looked at her daughters mate. "Hey... Whats your name darling? " she asked lisa. " im lisa. And im there daughter... Jungkook, jooni and soobin is my brothers" lisa told to her and she giggled. " ok... But you dont have to explain those all things" Jennifer told to lisa which made everyone laughs.

Everyone went to there rooms jungkook and taehyung was in there way to go to there room. " hey taehyung? " someone called to them. "hi bogum... What are you doing here... Oh yah right this is your pack. Well i came here with my mate" taehyung explained. "ooh. So alpha jungkook best of luck. Take a good care of your mate" bogum blowed down and he was in his way to go. But he stopped near jungkook when he saw taehyung eyes which was glowing in grean color. " kook. That grean color means he is in his heat. Take a good care of him. You have to be near him all the time. Or he might be marked with someone else. That happens to powerful omega's... Best of luck man" jungkook looked at bogum and looked his mate. And nodded at bogum.

When bogum was gone jungkook took taehyung into his hand. And again that beautiful grean eyes glowed. Taehyung pulled his face into jungkooks neck. And he started to licking which made elder moaned a little. Jungkooks wolf was getting horny because of the strong and sweet scent of his mate.

Jungkook quickly went to his room and started to undress his mate. " jungkookies... Fast" that made jungkook giggled. Jungkook ripped taehyung clothes and leaned closer his lips to kiss taehyung lips. Taehyung opened up to jungkook to explore his sweet tongue. Jungkook got the top of taehyung and asked "Tell me. For what should I be that fast?" jungkook asked. " touch me... Fuck me please alpha" taehyung said. Jungkook leaned down to his neck and licked. Slowly went down slowly and licked taehyung nipples which made taehyung moaned louder. He went down and licked taehyung ass. " pup are feeling good. Hmm?" jungkook asked taehyung. He nodded. Jungkook started to tast his ass. "pup this might hurt a little" he licked taehyung hole and pushed one finger into his hole. Taehyung moaned.

Jungkook added 2, 3 and 4 fingers. Taehyung moaned louder. Then he started to undress himself. He fulled his cock out. Taehyung eyes got widen. " jungkook... I don't think that will fit on me. So fucking huge" "dont worry babe. It will" jungkook smiled at his little omega. Jungkook pushed his cock inside and looked at his mate. And taehyung nodded a little. Jungkook pushed and pull his cock into his mate hole slowly. But after a second he started going fast and faster which made taehyung moaned loud and louder. " alph...a fa...st" taehyung told him between his moans. Jungkook went even more faster. " omega tell who you belong to! Huh" jungkook asked. " t...to you alph... Aa." taehyung told him him and his eyes rolled to his head. " then scream louder of your alpha name" jungkook talked his mate who was moaning and screaming with pleasure. "JUN... UGH... KOOK" jungkook smiled at his little omega and said "good boy".

"Jungkook im.... Ugh... going to... " taehyung could complete his sentence because of the pleasures. "cum for me pup. Cum for me. Only for me... Ugh" jungkook said and took his cock from the hole and he came to taehyung stomach. And taehyung did that too. Well it wasn't the end they had sex 5 rounds. Because little omega was too horny. And taehyung scent made jungkook go crazy and horny alpha.

Okey guys its the end of the part. I want to knw how you feel about mu story. And if you like the story please let me knw. I want support to continue writing story 🙏😌
PLEASE VOTE💜
PURPLE YOU ALL💜💜💜!!!