Long Time No See~

Bakugou stared out of the window, not listening to anything the teacher was saying. Not like he needed to pay attention anyway, he knew what was going on.

He watched the heavy rain fall and splatter against the window. The sun was no where to be seen, the sky was filled with clouds.

"Bakugou, care to tell us the answer to number five?-"

"It's 73", Bakugou answered quickly, his eyes never leaving the window.

The teacher sighed.

"Fine, you're correct. But would it kill you to pay attention?"

Bakugou stayed quiet and continued to stare at the rain fall.

The teacher sighed and gave up on trying to get the blonde to pay attention. After all, it was pointless. Once he had made up his mind, no one could change it.

After a while, the school bell rang, signalling the end of the day.

Bakudou quickly stood up and grabbed his bag, throwing it over his shoulder.

He speed walked to the door.

He was almost out before a familiar red head was blocking his way.

"Bakugou, bro, what's the rush?"

The blonde rolled his eyes.

"Move it Shitty Hair, I got places to be."

Kirishima chuckled.

"Come on man, don't be so uptight! Me and Kaminari are gonna hang at my dorm, wanna join us?!"

Bakugou shook his head.

"No. I'm busy."

Kirishima frowned.

"Doing what? It's Tuesday dude."

Bakugou rolled his eyes again.

"None of your business, now move."

By now, the blonde was annoyed. He pushed past his best friend, ignoring his complaints.

He walked down the three flights of stairs until he was at the entrance of the building.

He pulled his umbrella out of his bag, popped it open, and exited the school.

The other students all took a right and headed back to where their dorms were located, but Bakugou trudged forward, walking off the campus.

For a while, he wandered around aimlessly, thinking, something he has started doing about a year ago.

1 year.

That's all it had been.

1 year since Izuku Midoriya went missing.

Bakugou gripped his umbrella tighter.

Why, he thought.

Why him?

He focused on the sidewalk in front of him, his walking pace becoming faster.

Why did it have to be stupid Deku? Why did they have to take him?

He took a deep breath, releasing his clenched fist that wasn't holding the umbrella.

As he continued walking around the city, another thought came to mind.

It's only been a year.. So why is everyone already over it??

His heart race increased again as he thought about the day the proheros gave up looking for Midoriya.

Why did Bakugou feel so sick that day? Why did he suddenly feel helpless? As if Deku disappearing was the end of the world?

He shook his head.

That wasn't important.

What was important was the fact that nobody, not even the kids in his class, talked about Deku anymore.

Sure, everyone was sad at first.

But after a few months, it's like they suddenly lost interest. Like Izuku Midoriya never even existed in the first place. They just carried on with life.

Why did they stop caring?

More importantly, why was Bakugou, of all people, the only person who still seemed to care?

Bakugou was supposed to hate Deku. They were rivals. Enemies.

Yet here he was, speed walking throughout the city in the rain, thinking about him.

Only then, did Bakugou realize he was crying.

He stopped moving, wiping his face aggressively.

What the hell is wrong with me?!

Once his eyes were dry, he looked up.

And he had no clue where he was.

The blonde looked around, taking in his surroundings.

He was in an alleyway, most likely near the edge of the city.

He shrugged as he turned around and made his way towards the exit of the alleyway.

But someone stood in his path.

A hooded individual blocked Bakugou's only way out.

The blonde raised an eyebrow.

"Uh can I help you?"

He tried to see what the mysterious person looked like, but due to the heavy rain and his hood, Bakugou couldn't seem to make out his face.

The blonde scoffed and moved forward.

"Hey! You're in the way extra, move it or lose it."

The person tilted their head up.

Bakugou froze. He could feel his heart stop as the individual became more visible.

A horrifying grin was pulled across the other's face.

Freckles covered his cheeks and nose.

And emerald green eyes bore holes into Bakugou's red ones.

"I-I what are- how-", for once in his life, Bakugou was at a loss for words.

The person removed their hood, a head of messy green hair popping up.

He tilted his head.

"Hey Kacchan, long time no see~"

Hey everyone! This is a new story I'm trying!! I really like the idea of villain Deku kidnapping Bakugou so that's the route I'm going down :) I hope you guys will enjoy this story, because I myself am pretty excited about it!!!