three

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

⌊✂⌉

"KEIGO, KEIGO." [Y/N] WHISPERED, UNCOMFORTABLY SHUFFLING IN HER SPOT. when he didn't move, [y/n] nervously chuckled at the stares she was receiving. "yo, dumb ass, wake the fuck up before i kick your ass." she growled, making him open his eyes. all she could do was watch as she waited for him to wake up.

"what the fuck you want." keigo muttered, ignoring the figures holding him down. "you gonna finally pay me back those five dollars?" he asked in disbelief, sarcastically widening his eyes as if she did something astonishing. [y/n] rolled her eyes, slamming her head onto keigos with brute power.

his head flew back, making the others surrounding him surprised at the resemblance of her/tanjiro's head slams. they suppressed their laughs, watching the two interactions with interest. "what was that for you idiot!" he growled, lifting his head in pain. [y/n] laughed at his annoyance, they stared at her weirdly, trying to understand her weird humor.

"shut up, i just needed to wake up in the most hurtful way possible." she told him, he looked at her in disbelief. "the fuck you mean bitch." the hashira's looked at him in surprise, shaking their head at the name. "that's an awfully rude young man!" the flame-haired man yelled, crossing his arms.

the two of them snapped their heads over to him, a strong glare emitted from the two. "talk 'bout shit bitch." [y/n] growled, flipping a middle finger to the man. they expected him to look appalled but he merely smiled, a small dent in his eyebrows. he couldn't help but scoff at the behavior, getting sort of irritated at how long it was taking for them to behave. especially in front of the master, surely they would get punishment.

a loud growl was heard beside her, she looked up to see a white-haired man-. "...old man?" she mumbled, tilting her head in confusion. a girl with pink and ombré green hair that tightly nit into a braid, started to giggle. all the attention went to her, as her face filled with red at the attention. "s-sorry..." she snorted, hiding her face into her haori.

"lmao you're not wrong though, that was hella funny." [y/n] chuckled, resting her head onto the floor. she wanted to sleep, her neck was hurting as well from looking up to often, and she thought this was pe all over again. "damn, i hate pe." she dropped, turning her head to the side to face keigo. "hey kid, am i that handsome." he winked, giving put lips. a light tint dusted her face, her brain contemplating whether he was cute or not. keigo noticed this and smiled, "you think i'm cute huh, why didn't you just say so." he chuckled, giving kissy lips towards [y/n].

[y/n] shriveled her face in disgust, "fuck off chicken wing." keigo frowned, "whatever you say." whilst they argued, the hashira's merely watched this ordeal happen. they couldn't believe they could be arguing with each other in the middle of a trial. if they weren't careful with what they said, they would die. It not like they cared anyway. a cough interrupted the two, both their necks snapping over to the noise. [y/n] tilted her head in confusion, nudging her head for the person to speak. "i believe oyataka-sama is coming." giyuu stated, quickly going onto one knee.